How many Mazda 6 owners and soon to be owners in this community?

I would like to get an idea of how many Mazda 6 peeps are here?

• I own a Mazda 6

Votes: 127 69.8%
  • I\'m going to own a Mazda 6 soon

Votes: 24 13.2%
  • I\'m looking to get one...

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Other...please post

Votes: 13 7.1%

• Total voters
overreving an engine isn't a warranted item ;)

elvales said:
Hello. Don't you americans use diesel engines in yours mazda6? I have one with 136 hp manual gear box wich goes to 230 km/h.my only problem till now was with the xenon headligths but it's already solved.greetings.
Nope we have 2.3 and 3.0 unleaded 87 octane burning engines.

Mazda6stoked said:
maybe i'm wrong... which has been known to happen, but when i opened her up on the highway i could NOT for sake of saving my life get her past 115. (bang) maybe i was just nervous driving her that fast or maybe she really can't go past 115. who knows.... and NO, no one can drive her to find out for me!! :)
I didn't say that to make you try and attempt it again. will say from 90 and on it all felt the same. I don't break 85 now adays for MPG sake.

Da 6 said:
overreving an engine isn't a warranted item ;)

Nope we have 2.3 and 3.0 unleaded 87 octane burning engines.

I didn't say that to make you try and attempt it again. will say from 90 and on it all felt the same. I don't break 85 now adays for MPG sake.

of course not..... trust me... i already have 8 insurance point... (yes my insurance is sky high) and if i get a ticket or any points added to my liscense or insurance before feb. i will lose my liscense for 6 months.... and of course i dont want that to happen..... i try to stay right at 75/80 when i am driving back and forth to raleigh. anyone have any idea how many miles you can go once the feul light has come one before ur completly out of gas?? I've gone 30...but im to scared to go anymore than that.

Not shure cause I don't ever drop that low for 2 reasons

*The fuel ascts as a coolant for the fuel pump so running it till it's dry everytime can cause future pump problems.
*The 6 has close to a gallon of unusable fuel meaning you can run out of gas with almost a gallon still in the tank.

Back