How many Brits? Fancy a cuppa?

My dealer spoke to Mazda today about two issues I have - TomTom mobile network connection problem, plus (more importantly) rising oil. A TSB for the oil dilution problem is to be issued, possibly in January but not confirmed.
TSB for TomTom already available, will see next week if it helps resolve why my TomTom will not connect to network.

But for those wondering about rising oil, at least they are making progress. Mine is at the X but the dealer has advised it is still at a safe level for now (which possibly ties in with reports that Mazda are gonna raise the level of the X as well as a software update).

cheers,

any chance of a photo on your cx-5 to compare with other on this site?

Here are some pictures, not sure if they come out alright. The third is my daylight running lights which I installed myself saving a fortune.

IMG_0300.JPGIMG_0301.JPGIMG_0296.JPG

Last edited:
Sorry didn't work for me , got this message up.

"Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Not sure what went wrong, will try again.

the pics work for me, ooh nice photo of the drl's - very tempting. The sill protectors are good too. I think the ones I have on my kia are next to the door seal but they make sense where they are. If you go illuminated I suppose they have to be be the seal to hide the wire!

the pics work for me, ooh nice photo of the drl's - very tempting. The sill protectors are good too. I think the ones I have on my kia are next to the door seal but they make sense where they are. If you go illuminated I suppose they have to be be the seal to hide the wire!

The only problem with the illuminated ones is that while they look good they don't cover the lip of the sill like these ones do. This is where most of the damage to the paintwork is likely to happen.

The only problem with the illuminated ones is that while they look good they don't cover the lip of the sill like these ones do. This is where most of the damage to the paintwork is likely to happen.

I agree entirely, style vs practicality!

My dealer spoke to Mazda today about two issues I have - TomTom mobile network connection problem, plus (more importantly) rising oil. A TSB for the oil dilution problem is to be issued, possibly in January but not confirmed.
TSB for TomTom already available, will see next week if it helps resolve why my TomTom will not connect to network.

But for those wondering about rising oil, at least they are making progress. Mine is at the X but the dealer has advised it is still at a safe level for now (which possibly ties in with reports that Mazda are gonna raise the level of the X as well as a software update).

What is a TSB?

Dealer rang me just now,

The delivery date is the 11th or earlier, so I'll be picking mine up on the 12th or the 19th(dance)

Snap!! Dealer rang me with the good news today as well. I'm picking mine up on the 18th, at 9am! DELIGHTED!!

My dealer rang me too today. They receive car on 10th. Although I really do want to get my hands on it ASAP, I am toying with the idea of delaying pickup till 13 plates arrive. Is it worth it?

Do the CX-5's sold in UK come with standard rear fog light(s)?

My dealer rang me too today. They receive car on 10th. Although I really do want to get my hands on it ASAP, I am toying with the idea of delaying pickup till 13 plates arrive. Is it worth it?

Im not sure it will be worth it, Because the date of manufacture will be the same. However if you want to wait the extra 2 months, knowing that its sitting there waiting for you, then go ahead.

Back