HKPRO5's Supercharger Build Thread

It was AWESOME! lol Totally worth the money in my opinion.

They are supposed to pick up the new Mclaren at the end of the year. Def going to do this for the next visit.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pMoBy-617RU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

As for the P5 it started up after 6 days of neglect. lol Still trying to get the lip and side skirts painted. Im going to Thailand on the 30th so I want it to be sent out before that.

Also got the CS lip in. I have to let it heat up and reform it. Other than that, no pics yet.

Not sure if its just the way the camera is angled, but it sure doesnt seem THAT fast.

It doesn't seem that fast in the vid. I was topping out at 110 at the end of the straight.

lol good point, but that thing roars so nicely

props for doing that , again tho

oh and whats the $ for that

It was $399 for 5 laps. Just google exotics racing las Vegas.

They got all kinds of cars.

Sweet video, Cres. And good driving. Was it weird using the flappy paddles?

Supprisingly no. It was really easy to drive. Just my go cart driving habits got it the way. (like not braking and turning in too early. Lol

Honeymoon. Visiting Koh Samui. Its a Resort Island. =) Same Island they got married at in Hangover 2.

Same Island from Couple Retreat i think or those could be the Bora Bora Islands, I might be mixed up. :T

mate nice thread :) subbin all the way...

but that are u doin with ur engine internals???? i heard that a supercharger puts more stress on the engine than a turbo...

Stock so far. lol

:p hopefully more than me

guessing 160whp on the low end and max 220

=) You so nice.

Got some updates, Im going to put the stuff on tomorrow. Well see how that goes. Going to Thailand for my Honeymoon. Wont be back till the 11th. Trying to stay off the internet while im there. lol

DUDE UR ARE MY IDOL.. now i know what im doing in vegas in november..
As for thailand... its sick. Koh Somui is beautiful

By the time you get back my car should be ready to go

Here are some pics to keep you guys at bay while im in Thailand. Im really sad that I wasn't able to paint the front lip and side skirts....

photo20-3.jpg

photo19-2.jpg

photo18-2.jpg

Yea they are easy to clean. lol. I keep forgetting to put a coat of wax
After I've cleaned them.

Oh those Prodrive wheels... fap-fap-fap. Looking good, mate!

Back