HKPRO5's Supercharger Build Thread

Back from Thailand. It's nice but Hawaii is better. =) lots of Honda Fits and Civics. All the Taxis are kitted and loaded with rice parts lol.

Ok now that I'm back. The guy that was supposed to paint my lip and sideskirts didn't come through. =( so for now I'll have to make due with the can. As Mazdafest is on Sunday.....

Gotta paint, wash the car and clean the interior and check the engine bay.

Here is a pic once I washed and waxed... too bad it started to rain. lol
photo1-3.jpg

Looks good. It will look better when the lip and skirts are painted. I washed mine today too and was a little upset when it started to rain.

Yea it was supposed to be painted while I was in Thailand but it didnt go though so I had to improvise.....

Just small stuff for now. Trying to get everything running good. Need to replace my wideband and upstream o2 sensor, fix the leak on the headers, get new rear endlinks and put the RSB back in.

Lots of little stuff. lol

for now I have a little air box being planned. lol

Are you planning on doing any epic research for beefier rear endlinks like you did for the front?

ps- Looks good as always. I know the lip/sideskirts aren't painted yet but the wheels actually tie them in pretty well.

The links I have looked into, I would have to order from the mainland. That means I would have to buy them as they dont stock those at Checkers or Napa.

I can send you a list and maybe you can check them out. lol

Hopefully ill be off on wedensday and I can get some maintenance done. Raise the car up, get the new spark plugs in and change the belts. Probably do some road tuning if the WB doesn't act up. Hopefully then ill be able to hit up the dyno in the upcoming months.

Also supposed to pick up a set of headlights. Ill be putting on the originals untill I get the new headlights retrofitted from the current lights.....

I have retro-ed headlights. I will put my OEM ones in. Using the new set of headlights (new to me) I will use the housing and lens from the new set and use the insides (projectors and inner housing) to make a clean set of projector headlights. The set I have now the drivers side tab is broken, the lens is foggy and the light needs to be adjusted.

Back