Hints wanted: What to do in Vegas

yep! bridge is done. you don't even know you're on it when you cross over it. pretty crazy stuff

Nice, then I'll maybe take a detour and try it March 10th if everything goes to plan, but I think it'll be far from the crazyest bridge I've tried.

I have a rental for three days and here is where I want to drive:
LV_Roadtrip.jpg

...but I'll probably have to shorten the trip some this time, it all depends if I'll get someone to join in on a cruise or not:http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123790595-Anyone-up-for-a-Caribbean-Cruise-in-March

I'll arrive in Las Vegas March 7th and plan to actually check out the city a couple of days this time, let me know if anyone wants to meet up somewhere and/or join in on the roadtrip!!

5 Days left and I'm there, still wonering if there is anything fun going on those three days.

I'll get a rental for two more daye starting 13th and end up in Los Angeles for a long one way trip before flying to Milwaukee to continue my roadtrip from there.
I'll try to include some more of Death Valley and maybe some miles of the lonliest road in America, would be cool to have someone joining in...

im sure we can do something fun.. just keep in touch when you get here. maybe Michelle can take you for a crazy ride...

Almost forgot about this one... I'll visit Vegas again October 25th and 26th, do let me know if there's something fun going on

Almost forgot about this one... I'll visit Vegas again October 25th and 26th, do let me know if there's something fun going on

nice! monster energy cup is this sunday but other than that i dont know whats goin on for those days

ill be in vegas all this weekend leaving tomarow whoot whoot

Nice for you, have fun on the Monster energy cup if you go there. I'll probably follow my original plans and stay in LA until tuesday before driving up to the dried up lake and Yosemite before going to Vegas tuesday

Back