Hi my first thread

lito37

:
2010 mazdaspeed3
Hi i became a member will back but this is my first thread. I'm not new to Mazda or turbos but new to the speed3. I had a 04gti 1.8, 83 callaway vw and a 87 Shelby daytona, had my shear of SB chevy (nitrous and blowers) was a manager for Auto-zone, work par-time for a machine shop and Restoration shop. looking forward to met you guys.

Ps is any one in lakeland or lakewales fl

Congrats on the purchase or at least on the first post. I am from tampa, used to skateboard in lakeland all the time. Now I am stuck in po'dunk NC. Booo! But this is a great, no flame site. I can tell you this much about the Mazdaspeed 3. I fully built my S2000; blower, geared, full suspension, full fuel system, AEM everything, etc. And now this damned DIZI engine is a whole new world. Direct injection surely changes the game. Advancing timing doesnt do much and upping the boost doesnt go as planned everytime. I am making the same HP as some guys running 20lbs and I am at 18.5 tappering to 17 by redline. And I am still running rich. It weirds me out sometimes. Weak link is the CDFP if you havent figured that out. That and our tangerine sized turbo. Ha. Good luck with mods if you plan to. I love this car to death. it is a lot of fun in the twisties!

I got a Race Pipe, kmd internal, Corksport sri, tig and air box, on order PG pipe and csx inter cooler(24x12)

sorry Cobb AP

Last edited:
Word. As long as u have the internals, you should be good to go. Watch the FS thread for a cheap COBB AP. that gave me 22whp and 31wtq off my first raw tune. Still blowing black smoke. So I have another 10-15hp waiting for release.

im in tampa and work in lakeland, im at publix, at plantation square, right by lake gibson. drive an 11 sp3. stop by and geyt aquianted

Welcome to the Mazda family! My uncle lives in Lakeland. I might be down there for the 24 hours of Daytona in January.

Latest posts

Back