My Mazdaspeed Conversion Build

Yes I've got more wiring diagrams than I know what to do with. I've got the 3rd gen shop manual, a book of snap-on database wiring schematics for virtually all proteges, and the wiring appendex from the shop manual for the MSP.

It's just a matter of finding them. I cannot post them here, for copyright infringement reasons. I can, however, scan them and send them in e-mail. It will have to wait a little while though.

For now, reference what you need from here:

www.floptical.net/mazda

awesome job i can only imagine how much effort that took. i did the turbo conversion alone on my ES not too long ago. got any more pics of the outside of the car? i'm assuming its totally sleeper since ur using the stock smic.

Have you had any fuel problems? I.E. not enough fuel being delivered at full throttle. i've been having this problem i think maybe the fuel pump isnt good enough.........but maybe the stock MSP one you have is a little better.

Funny that I just glanced at this post randomly. I've been hitting bad fuel-cut at WOT for quite some time now. I haven't even touched the boost, but with my modifications I'm probably overboosting by about 3 psi at least. Enough to blow the hotpipe off of the turbo-outlet, which has happened on a few occasions.

I'm so sick of dumping money into this car, I really don't want to spend the cash on engine management even though I know I have to.

Back