Help with Names!!

I'm in agreement on Elise .. though I'm fond of a slight variation, Elisa. Just adds a little extra something -- at least to my ears, haha.

i vote kayla

I am naming my future girl Isabell or Isabella.

I like Valerie also. From your list I'd pick Kayla.

Nice pick guys!!! That is our daughter's name. My wife wanted to name her MacKayla originally but knew it would only be shortened when she got older.

We did a minor variation though - Kaila....have yet to meet another girl with it spelled that way. Oh and you can't find any charms, bracelets, necklaces either. My daughter always looks and it is always spelled with a 'y'.

I like my little niece's name - Kelsea (pronounced Kel-sie).

I also like Kylie, Brenna, Grayson and Mackenna to name a few.

I like my little niece's name - Kelsea (pronounced Kel-sie).

I also like Kylie, Brenna, Grayson and Mackenna to name a few.

Kelsea is cool.

Kylie reminds me of the name of one of my daughters friends, Kaleigh (pronounced Kay-lee). She has another friend name Leila...boy is that fun when they are all together and you need to call one of them. lol

Nice pick guys!!! That is our daughter's name. My wife wanted to name her MacKayla originally but knew it would only be shortened when she got older.

We did a minor variation though - Kaila....have yet to meet another girl with it spelled that way. Oh and you can't find any charms, bracelets, necklaces either. My daughter always looks and it is always spelled with a 'y'.

ha I picked it because my cousin's daughters name is Kayla, apparently its popular

i have a ton of good boys names too from my cousins, ill throw em out there (even if it is off topic): preston, gavin, & aiden. My family really put the pressure on me for when I want to have kids haha.

I'd always been partial to Savannah.

Ironically, Seanmcsean suggested "Savanna" for our dog. (peep)

Dude i really like the girl name maddie... Its just a cool name.

Yeah, but with the aforementioned popularity of "Madison" in recent years, there's going to be a lot of Maddie's around for a while.

I like Raven for a girl. Of course if you child is blue-eyed, blond haired like my son is, it's a little odd....

Those are interesting spellings! haha I like em tho! The misses is starting to like the name Kayla. She is just worried that they will nick name her Kay, but I dont think people will call her that because it is only 2 sylables. (I dont think thats how you spell it, oh well.) but I think Kayla is already short enough that there wont be a nick name.

Those are interesting spellings! haha I like em tho! The misses is starting to like the name Kayla. She is just worried that they will nick name her Kay, but I dont think people will call her that because it is only 2 sylables. (I dont think thats how you spell it, oh well.) but I think Kayla is already short enough that there wont be a nick name.

Oh you would be surprised. I call her KK all the time....I have to remind myself not to do it in front of her friends. Same goes for my wife...she is always calling her Kaila Baila.

you can borrow my name...
Rustique its pretty much Rustie que i know quite weird but I heart it well its my middle name... or Arylyn or Savaya are way cool names

Back