Help with Names!!

i like emma also. she doesnt like it tho. she likes mia but i associate that with this girl im not too fond of. we had the boy name picked which was Aiden Michael. Im just stumped and we cant really agree on anything yet. i agree with the skylar szklarski (looks wierd too.)

Aiden is a very common name since 2004. My nephew's name is Aiden Michael and my cousin's son is Ayden. Both are infants.

If you love it do it though.

One of my friends came to see my daughter after she was born. He brought his son Skylar with him. Guess it is a universal name then.

How far along is the misses? Does she find out the sex soon?

Aiden is a very common name since 2004. My nephew's name is Aiden Michael and my cousin's son is Ayden. Both are infants.

If you love it do it though.

One of my friends came to see my daughter after she was born. He brought his son Skylar with him. Guess it is a universal name then.

How far along is the misses? Does she find out the sex soon?

She is 22 weeks, we just found out it will be a girl. thats why it sucks that we agreed on a boys name already and we are stumped on the girls name.

HOLY CRAP!! Emily rose from 3rd to first in 1996 and has been first for 12 years running!

How funny would it be to duck into an elementary school cafeteria and yell EMILY, GET OUT HERE NOW!! Then pop back out into the hall and see how many kids come running out? :D

I recommend NOT naming her Emily!

Play with some middle names too:

Destiny Lynn Szklarski

Kayla Alexis Szklarski

Skylar Ann Szklarski

HOLY CRAP!! Emily rose from 3rd to first in 1996 and has been first for 12 years running!

How funny would it be to duck into an elementary school cafeteria and yell EMILY, GET OUT HERE NOW!! Then pop back out into the hall and see how many kids come running out? :D

I recommend NOT naming her Emily!

Do it! Yell Jacob also. There are all sorts of them at my son's school.

i've always loved the name Amaliya (it's a Russian variant of Amy); Nadja/Nadya/Nadia is very pretty too

Dude i really like the girl name maddie... Its just a cool name.

I like Maddie also.

Learned last night that my sister is having a boy. He will be Dominique Neil. The middle name is still on the fence but I told her to make his middle name Gunnar.

I went with a family name, Arthur, it was the 17th most popular in 1914, today it's something like the 367th most popular. haha

Family names are always a good choice.

My friends little girl is named Chloe, and I love the name, but she's one of 4 Chloes in her class.

My niece is named Elise, I like that name a lot.

What about Alyssa? I would have used it, but I having a boy, so Alyssa might be awkward for him growing up.

Back