Hello, New Here

Wright

:
2006 Mazda5 Touring
Hi. I just recently purchased a 2006 Brilliant Black M5 AT Touring with 60k miles. So far, im in love with this car. I was/am a big Honda guy but found that no other vehicle built in the last 5 years meets my needs like the MZ5.

My wife and i just had our first child, and I wanted something safe, large enough and new enough to handle carrying wife and baby.

Im a big wagon fan(volvo, subaru, and others), but nothing in North America is quite like this vehicle. It truly is unique.

I believe the only options my vehicle has that werent standard on the touring are the Sunroof Deflector, Rear-Seat DVD and Side Skirts.

More and more, Im starting to appreciate mazdas in terms of fit and finish of the vehicles and the closeness of the community. The closeness was there in the Honda community, but usually it was how "close" someone came to stealing your car.

In the next 45 days or so, ill add Tint(35% all around), eyelids, tint headlights, tint taillights, Smoke Side Markers, 6k HIDs headlights(3.5k Fogs) De-badge, Stubby Antenna, Vent Visors and rear step pad for rear bumper.

In the distant future, if the money is right and the products are available, ill add the side-mirrors with LED turn signal(JDM i believe), UKDM rear foglight and UKDM Red tailights(or LED if readily available).

I say all that to say this; Hello.

hey there!! welcome..
doesn't the 2006 come with the side marker lights?

we are the pictures of the 5, pictures are liked around here.

once again welcome.

hey there!! welcome..
doesn't the 2006 come with the side marker lights?

No pics yet. its just stock(sad2). Thank you for the welcome.

I like the upscale look of the mirrors with integrated turn signals. That mod would be a spur of the moment purchase. Plus i like that the mirror signal faces forward a bit more than the fender mounted, so as a combo, they would be great indicators of my intentions.

In the distant future, if the money is right and the products are available, ill add the side-mirrors with LED turn signal(JDM i believe), UKDM rear foglight and UKDM Red tailights(or LED if readily available).

I say all that to say this; Hello.

I believe the side mirror with LED turn sig is available in ebay and someone here from Europe is trading his all red tails for an 07 check it out @the marketplace.

once again welcome to the board

Back