Hello from a long time Mazda owner / fan

:
2010 Mazdaspeed3
Well, I think have creeped around this site long enough. It's time to join and do an intro so here is a little about me...

I'm no longer able to surf only the Miata specific forums. I joined a Mazdaspeed forum and now it was time for me to join a more broad forum for Mazda lovers. So here I am at Mazdas247. I have surfed this site over the years but finally joined seeing as the Mazda line-up in my garage (and family's garage) is very broad. I posted my welcome message to the site in this section because I am mainly focused on the Mazdaspeed3 at the moment since the Miata is "done" haha I do intend to do some minor mods to the gf's 2 in the near future.

Cars in my garage:
2010 Mazdaspeed3 (mine)
1995 Miata (mine)
2011 Mazda 2 (gf's)

Cars in parents's garage:
2012 CX-7
2002 Miata
2004 Miata

Ill post some pics of my cars.

The Speed3 has an axle-back Ultimate Racing muffler, BC coilovers, TWM short shifter, and JBarone SSP.
The Miata has an extensive list of mods, including a turbo, that I can get into if anyone is interested.
The 2 is bone stock other than a Racing Beat muffler.

Thanks for having me! I look forward to digging further into this site and hopefully helping people with the experience I have from working on Mazdas and building a turbo Miata.

Paul B

Attachments

• rolling miata.jpeg
    rolling miata.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 102
  • rolling speed.jpeg
    rolling speed.jpeg
    49.4 KB · Views: 95
  • speed miata.jpeg
    speed miata.jpeg
    69.3 KB · Views: 91
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 109
NICE! love the miata ;)

where in WNY are you? i grew up just outside East Aurora, went to school in Fredonia and UB, and use to work in the ghetto of Buffalo.

thanks!!

Originally Im from Riverside in Buffalo but I currently live on Grand Island. Soon to be moving to Tonawanda lol

Back