Harris Hill Road (San Marcos, TX) - CorkSport Track Day 3-Nov-2012

Yeah you can drive what ever you want up there but the track and car show is Mazda specific. So he will be able to park outside and come in and watch the festivities.

I am going to show up for the event. I was planning on selling my Protege, might as well have some fun with the car before it goes to a new home. Going to strip out the interior tonight... See you guys tomorrow.

Do we need to bring a helmet?

I think a helmet is required for the track. They may have some, not sure though. See everyone tomorrow!!!

I think a helmet is required for the track. They may have some, not sure though. See everyone tomorrow!!!

I hope not. They didn't last year. I guess it depends on how fast they are going to let us drive.

Well im stoked about tomorrow i got my hd camcorder and my dslr charging up and im going to bed in a bit need my rest for all the fun tomorrow.

Well, I'm up and going. I have to make my 1st mandatory stop @ Starbucks!!! LOL After I leave here, I will drive into town and get the dust taken off the car, get on 46 and head over towards New Braunfels. Then, 35 North past San Marcos to the event. I will finish cleaning here there.

awesome turnout everyone!! Shout out to hornsfan10609, speedracr79, AzteCypher, SpicyorangeMSP, David Lopez(built spicy), SRH_3GT, and anyone else I have have forgotten. I think I spotted your car also 06zoomzoom. It was great meeting you all!! Can't wait until the next event, car should be tuned and ready.

Last edited:
awesome turnout everyone!! Shout out to hornsfan10609, speedracr79, AzteCypher, SpicyorangeMSP, David Lopez(built spicy), SRH_3GT, and anyone else I have have forgotten. I think I spotted your car also 06zoomzoom. It was great meeting you all!! Can't wait until the next event, car should be tuned and ready.

It will be awsome if we can get CorkSport to hold an event like this every November when it's nice and cooler outside. Also, It was great having a chance to meet with everyone.

It will be awsome if we can get CorkSport to hold an event like this every November when it's nice and cooler outside. Also, It was great having a chance to meet with everyone.

It was meeting you too and everyone else. We definitely need to do this again or 3 Sisters Cruise.

Well, here are some of the pictures I took using my cell. I have no idea where I packed my digital camera when I moved up from the Valley. LOL

CorkSport11-03-2012-11.jpg

CorkSport11-03-2012-12.jpg

CorkSport11-03-2012-02.jpg

CorkSport11-03-2012-14.jpg

CorkSport11-03-2012-15.jpg

CorkSport11-03-2012-16.jpg

CorkSport11-03-2012-17.jpg

CorkSport11-03-2012-01.jpg

CorkSport11-03-2012-03.jpg

CorkSport11-03-2012-04.jpg

CorkSport11-03-2012-05.jpg

CorkSport11-03-2012-08.jpg

CorkSport11-03-2012-09.jpg

CorkSport11-03-2012-06.jpg

CorkSport11-03-2012-07.jpg

CorkSport11-03-2012-10.jpg

CorkSport11-03-2012-13.jpg

I'm very sure that we had more than 100 Mazdas out there. Once I've created my facebook account, I will let everyone know. I will send a pvt to everyone on the list to help start a ZOOM ZOOM thang going here in the San Antonio area.

Enjoy!!

Ciao

It was good to put a face to the name. Great meeting ya'll. Maybe if we all have time we can meet up at Biff Buzby's on Topperwine on Fridays. It's a cool car gathering place Friday nights but it does tend to get full quickly.

Last edited:
Event was pretty sweet good meeting a lot of you guys. Next time for sure ill get my p5 on the track :D let me know for sure when there is an SA event or cruise

Maybe if we all have time we can meet up at Biff Buzby's on Topperwine on Fridays. It's a cool car gathering place Friday nights but it does tend to get full quickly.

Biff's is a lil out for me since I'm up in the Boerne Hills. Is there a good place we could meet more central? on 410 or 1604? From what y'all are saying, 1604 is not a good area right now since they are working on a connection with 281.

Tell ya what, I was wanting to go faster, on the track, but was stuck behind a BMW Z3. 100mph was not fast enough for me. LMAO!!!!!!!

Oh, BTW, please join "Mazdas of San Antonio" on FaceBook. This way, all of us Mazda Folks in the SA area can chat with one another. Plan events and gatherings, and such.

Stephen

I had a BLAST. Working on the video now. I got lots of good footage from several cars as well as scenes from around the event.

Back