Harris Hill Road (San Marcos, TX) - CorkSport Track Day 3-Nov-2012

wrex_racing

:
'93 RX-7
http://www.corksport.com/blog/corksport-upcoming-events/

CorkSport Invades Texas

The next event we are excited to announce will be held at Harris Hill Raceway in San Marcos, TX. In collaboration with CorkSport customer and sponsored drivers, Matt Kellogg and his new Mazda club, the Texas Speed Demons, CorkSport will be hosting a track day and car show on November 3, 2012 from 9am-6pm.

Details on this event are being finalized and more information will be made available in the coming months, but mark this date on your calendar if you are in Texas, around Texas or can make it to Texas, because this one is going to be a biggie!

texas.jpg

Last edited:
Oh im there im hoping to have my car build done next month so i can track it for the first time. I missed last uears event and theres no way im missing this years.

Don't be burnin' up a fresh motor, SR79... unless its all ready broken in. It's not worth it for a quick day of fun.

Oh im gonna try and have it ready in enough time to break it in. I agree definitley not worth it imo i want to have it ready by next month that should give me enough time to break it in.

I should be moved up to the Boerne area by late October. I might go to the event to watch.

Ill probably go just to watch also id really like to have my car done by then to partake in the festivities but ill just watch if all else fails. Theres always next year itll be ready by then.

Well, having a Traumatic brain injury, I'm "not suppose to" be racing my car. LOL...... right........ I just need to get a new set of tires on my '11 Speed3. Those crappy Dunlops that come on the car have already been worn down. I will get a new set of Conts later this year after I get moved into the San Antonio/Boerne area late October.

Hmmmmmm...... I know I will do the Show and Shine. I might also do the 3 dyno pulls. I hope my Speed3 will do over 315HP to the tires. I just need to do a lil tune to the AccessPort.

What exactly is a "lead/follow" lap? Parade lap? Race speeds? Race speeds but can't pass front car? Multiple cars on track at once?

The lead/follow lap is when we follow a lead vehicle around the track.

Back