Hampton Roads Mazda Meet Saturday October 16th

Hey I own a Honda :( But I admit most Honda owners are a bunch of talk.

Manny, I couldn't agree more. The funniest thing is when you call their car a neon and they get all angry and defensive; "ITS NOT A NEON, ITS AN SRT-4!!!" That's when I ask what it says on their insurance and registration cards.

HAHAHA!!!

Matt you never answered on how many of these Nissan guys would be coming... WTF MATE!

thats not bad, we should just have them meet at where ever we are going to take pictures at and call it a day.

whats up never been out to anything like this but im in a 07 speed3, and might be comin out, hopin to see some love!

well umm.. do you guys regularly meet or what? roll around to other spots? i usually roll around with my buddy on saturdays out to the freedom wash on independence and to Genro's also out on independence in va beach. anything like that?

the last time we met was last month on the 18th, it went well then and so i personally wanted to start having regular meets. as of right now, we going to have a cook out, then we are going to take night pictures but yes we are going to roll around but just to different spots to take pictures. its the start of regular meetings.

I love hondas I used to have one I want another one and don't call a cobalt a cavalier cus your tires get slashed lol idk if the dude did it for real but right after my friend said at a meet that's a nice cavalier you got to a cobalt owner the next morning he posted pics of slashed tires lmao so we said the cobalt guy did it

That sucks balls. so I'm thinking about selling my car, i went to the dealer today to see what they would offer me. They said my car was only worth 5k to them because it had to many mod's to it...... i don't even have engine work done and it has to many MODS!!! WTF... any way so im thinking about putting it up for sale, but not sure... thinking 11k.

Dealers will never give you anything. They offered me $400 dollars for My mustang. Granted it's a 94 GT with 175k on the clock. It does have some goodies on it. I laughed in there face and said i'll just bring cash when i pick up the Mazda :)

^^^^^^ Mine and your Velocity Red look totally different ??

well the dealer said that mine is velocity red, and the door has the code for velocity red, but i guess its like a velocity red type R or some stupid something, i think its copper red and only a few people have told me that it is but i like the way that velocity red sounds better than copper...

i am going to try to talk them down for the new car and up on mine, so when we have the meet this weekend i will have some stuff to get rid of, mostly stereo and a few exterior goodies. hopefully by next saturday i will have the new whip :) if everything goes planned that is

I hope to be. just What time is everyone trying to meet up at dicks? Can we decide on a time? And wat time is the cookout?

we are going to meet up by the old Super K on Holland off of windsor oaks next to DQ at 4pm, as soon as we know every one is there then we will head to my crib and cook some food chill out and talk cars, once it gets dark were going to dicks, and maybe some other places, the only set time that we have is 4pm.

i don't see why between 7 and 8 would be a bad time to meet at dicks, just dont want to rush eating is all.

also, for those of you that are going to eat, i would like to have everyone (if possible) to bring something to contribute to the cook out, i already have the hamburger patties thanks to mouse. so we will need a few other things:

hamburger buns for 20 hamburgers
hot dogs and buns
chips if interested
drinks (non alcoholic since we will be driving after words)
sides maybe

and anything else you might consider for a BBQ

Can't wait for the weekend comin up man. I probably will be putting on my dp/rp though around the time you guys are cookin out but I'll be down as hell to come out at night for some ridin and pics. Is there anyway I can get someones number to get shot a text for when you guys roll out to dicks?

I'll definitely make it. Put me on the list. I'll have to catch up with you guys later through the night since I don't get off work until 6PM so I don't know what the plan will be during that time.

Back