Hampton Roads Mazda (HRM) Meet Sunday January 30th

Right now I am in Kuwait, we belong to the theater, so I travel alot, some places less violent than others. I should be flying home OA 17FEB

Im not a fan of K-U-WAIT... both times i went through there going into and coming back out of theater, it blew balls... but as stated just pm me when you get closer, or at least when you know what your schedule will be like, cuz when i first got back it was almost a month before i was really free to do what ever... but come home safe can't wait to see your car in the line up

I am going to try to make it but I am moving from Hampton to Newport News this weekend so it all depends on that time I get done.

aight guys were two days out, for all of those that are going does anybody have any other questions about how the day is to play out? Or any other questions about the meet in general? Changes in who is going.

anyone care if i bring my dogs? i'm trying to sell my house and it's showing from 1-3 on sunday, so if i come i gotta bring em.

i'm may have to miss it, sry, caught a pot hole today and popped my tire, i'll try to fix it in time, but idk if i'll pull it off

Ive been out of work for the past 2 days. Went to the doc yesterday and they didn't know if it was the "FLU" or early onset Pneumonia. Probably not going to be out this weekend.

Ive been out of work for the past 2 days. Went to the doc yesterday and they didn't know if it was the "FLU" or early onset Pneumonia. Probably not going to be out this weekend.

Damn bro, hope you get better soon... there will be plenty more meets, no worries

anyone care if i bring my dogs? i'm trying to sell my house and it's showing from 1-3 on sunday, so if i come i gotta bring em.

My lady might come and also bring our dog, too. He's a flatcoated retriever. Anyway just got back from freedom wash. My car was dirty as sin and she's good to go.

just fully waxed n washed the car last night...it's so black that it doesn't reflect light, it asorbs it. turtle wax ice wax is the s***.

the meet was a blast! i'll prolly be back in town from time to time for rock shows n such. ya'll can keep in touch w/me via here. those interested pm me for other info. if any of you ever swing thru WV, hit me up...i'll show you some 'oh s***' roads that will scare and challenge you.

yo Danny, i'm pretty sure your post got deleted because I remember noticing a database error a few minutes ago.

Back