Hampton Roads Mazda (HRM) Meet Sunday January 30th

jonespm

Contributor
:
07 MS3
UPDATE JANUARY 27 8:36pm

Date time and location is SET. IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS, AS STATED BELOW, PLEASE ASK!

WHEN: Sunday January 30th 12pm
WHERE: Ocean View Station Museum
111 West Ocean View Avenue
Norfolk, VA 23503-1502

2m7w8l5.jpg

1.) Greenies Parking lot Where took this, but no promises on being able to house a lot of cars depending on what time we get there.

2dsjr7a.jpg

196 West Ocean View Avenue
Norfolk, VA 23503-1503

2.) Ocean View Fishing Pier where i took this, Plenty of room for parking, though for those of you who are really low and are worried about it (NAOTO) you should be fine but i could be wrong. its always worth a shot.

a1oao1.jpg

414 West Ocean View Avenue
Norfolk, VA 23503-1414

3.) Double 00's Sport Fishing in the parking lot for the Boat launch where i took this, hopefully there aren't a bunch of fishers there and we can get some good photos here.

aku3hu.jpg

13th View Street
Norfolk, VA 23503

IF ANYONE HAS ANY COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SPEAK UP!

GO:
1. JONESPM
2. J_Naoto
3. Micha
4. win
5. mghtymouse380
6. Brandoid757
7. TheMarsVolta
8. Cheeks2255
9. mattxhand
10. soccerballz
11. whowa004

Maybe
1. Drewzilla1981
2. Manny
3. Akaveli
4. mobius120487
5. sephiroth
6. silvms6
7. Bleupit80

Last edited:
sounds like a plan.

btw, im not worried about driving anywhere. leighland makes me go off roading on dirt and gravel surry roads :( lol

HAHAHA!!! thats good to know lol, cuz we are most def gonna have a surry meet at some point this year... you might have to set that one up lol

sounds like a plan.

btw, im not worried about driving anywhere. leighland makes me go off roading on dirt and gravel surry roads :( lol

HAHAHA!!! thats good to know lol, cuz we are most def gonna have a surry meet at some point this year... you might have to set that one up lol

@jason ahaha :) you like boosting on surry roads lol
@paul surry meet when its warmer maybe ferry shots :) sounds fun & i should be able to make it maybe late if i gotta work :(

@paul surry meet when its warmer maybe ferry shots :) sounds fun & i should be able to make it maybe late if i gotta work :(

Yea i mean thats gonna be something that you would have to plan out and set up what we are going to do cuz i dont know whats out there in the sticks...

Its nothing to do in the sticks :( I just live there but my cookouts at my house be serious ask jason, leonard, mike, or brian :) but its some good places to take pics out there plus. Ferry pics and pics in williamsburg :) and ill set it up one day maybe march

we can do that, keep in mind that were setting up a Dyno day in begging to middle of march as well, maybe I'll roll out there one day to scope it out then we can go from there.

You should dyno your car I did mine last year I had 116whp 114wtq you should get baseline to se the growth :) if you plan on doing any bolt ons prolly be like 135-140 I think

maybe i was thinking about it, we'll see what happens when the time gets closer. a few people have already told me i should, but i dont have any intentions on doing any performance to it other then handling, im way to into my stereo to care about performance, thats what i got everyone else for, lol. infact i need to start a thread for all the things i have done already and maintain my build logs, i have a few for the tweeter pods and doors, but those are getting refinished and what not here in the next month or two.

maybe i was thinking about it, we'll see what happens when the time gets closer. a few people have already told me i should, but i dont have any intentions on doing any performance to it other then handling, im way to into my stereo to care about performance, thats what i got everyone else for, lol. infact i need to start a thread for all the things i have done already and maintain my build logs, i have a few for the tweeter pods and doors, but those are getting refinished and what not here in the next month or two.

yea you are all about audio seems like but sounds really good & clear not overpowering either but intake & exhaust never hurt lol :) you trying to get koni yellows?

I should be able to make this one, Ocean View is a little closer to me and the time works as well.

yea you are all about audio seems like but sounds really good & clear not overpowering either but intake & exhaust never hurt lol :) you trying to get koni yellows?

im not sure just yet, its a little to soon to tell right now. i was gonna start looking here soon so i guess i need to ask around and find out whats the best.

I should be able to make this one, Ocean View is a little closer to me and the time works as well.

Sweet! Sunday seems to work better for everyone.

ah, c'mon! i most definately woulda been @ the last one, but my 3 was in the shop for a bluetooth warranty issue. this will prolly be the last meet i'll be able to make. i'm outta hampton roads for good feb 9.

Bluetooth.......... does that effect your ability to drive the car? and where are you off to on the 9th?

nah, it doesn't but when they have the headliner off while still working on it yeah...i'm out of the navy and moving back to WV for school

I'm in for this. Maybe if it's nice enough and i talk the g/f into driving the speed while i roll on the bike.

nah, it doesn't but when they have the headliner off while still working on it yeah...i'm out of the navy and moving back to WV for school

damn bro, well good luck with school im getting ready to re-enlist here shortly.

I'm in for this. Maybe if it's nice enough and i talk the g/f into driving the speed while i roll on the bike.

that would be a sight to see lol, my girl drove my car last meet from freedom to bww... i think that she almost killed Micha lol

i need to find a place to meet before we cruise, anyone have any ideas... or any issues driving far?

Last edited:
Oh trust me when i say this. She can rock that thing like it's 1999. She will make it scoot. Although she is a Nurse so she is very odd when she makes it scoot. She has already told me i ride too fast on my bike while following me in the Speed.

Back