Group Buy: 505 Intake Manifold Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I don't remember pulling any sensor off the EGR and when I went to reinstall I couldn't find one at all. And now today u threw a CEL. Does anyone know where it is or where I should look.

Hey 505, don't worry about sending me the fittings, I went to lowe's and picked them up. I will have some time this weekend to install the manifold.

So I don't remember pulling any sensor off the EGR and when I went to reinstall I couldn't find one at all. And now today u threw a CEL. Does anyone know where it is or where I should look.

there should be a gray plug somewhere around the manifold area

My boost stayed the same... spools way faster though and pulls hard to the redline. This thing freakin rocks!

This is what I like to hear. Makes my day after someone gets it all setup and is rockin. (rockon)

Yeah, i know what you are saying about the pull to redline.

(evil)

The little bugger that throws the EGR system code is over by the passenger side. Easy to overlook during the manifold install.

Hey 505, don't worry about sending me the fittings, I went to lowe's and picked them up. I will have some time this weekend to install the manifold.

Thanks a bunch for this. Helps more than you know. :)

Picking up the rest of the new EGR fittings tomorrow, and will mail those out to you guys that have replied with that choice.

Sorry again about that... I'm embarrassed with how that all went down.

-Rich

Picking up the rest of the new EGR fittings tomorrow, and will mail those out to you guys that have replied with that choice.

Sorry again about that... I'm embarrassed with how that all went down.

-Rich
the pros outweigh the cons by a long shot.

didn't know it was a website, cool. So, um...I got the manifold out, all I need to do now is swap the two studs over from the throttle body flange. How do I go about doing that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back