Got T-boned

FlannelBoy711 said:
Ya well im 18 and they told they cant give me one or something, or i have to pay a 10 dollar fee everyday for being underage?

I had a rental from Enterprise when i was 18. Didn't pay any extra fees for a brand new neon...

AbsoluteSwed said:
I dont want to sound like asshole but this is getting a little too deep for me, lets see those pics FlannelBOy711
:D my badd, guess it is........so wheres the pics?!!

Sorry to bring it deep again, but everyone who drives drunk should be dragged behind a truck on the freeway. They killed one of my best friends when one blew thew a residential redlight as 60 and broke his 240 in half. They should rot in the deepest, darkest circle of hell.

Wow, I'm sorry to hear all the sad stories here.

Glad you are ok Flannel.

yep.. glad you are okay. Cars can be fixed (or replaced).. people can't.

Thanks everyone, having an appraiser(or whatever) come tomorrow to see how much damage was really done. Had 2 dealerships say they couldn't give me an estimate because there was damage to the frame. So there might not be anymore of this PR5 waaaahhhh

Sad to hear all these stories yet there are so many idiots out there. If we could get rid of all the cellphone users, drunk drivers, and people who dont realize that they are going under the speed limit by 15mph, the world would be a perfect place. I say if your drunk and want to drive, bust out the playstation 2 and play gran tourismo so that they dont hurt anyone in real life.

O yea, glad to hear your alright and that will really suck if your p5 is considered totaled. I say sue the crap out of the couple so that you can get sumthin better. I have no pity on those who don't watch what they are doing while driving

Cellerator said:
O yea, glad to hear your alright and that will really suck if your p5 is considered totaled. I say sue the crap out of the couple so that you can get sumthin better. I have no pity on those who don't watch what they are doing while driving
ya sucks heere are some pics

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/437984(omg)

Wow. Glad you're ok.... that doesn't look too bad.....(dunno)

Most of the damage just to the doors??

nah airbags didnt go off, ya the damage is done to the doors and the pillars are bent in weird directions. The dog leg piece over the rear wheel well probably have to be replaced. Should be about 4k

damn. those pics are nuts.
luckily, you didn't have a passenger (or they'd be banged up).

if the frame is bent, you should just scrap it and try again. IMHO

Damn, dude! Glad you are ok! Now repeat after me, "Ouch, my neck. Ouch, my back".

Last edited:
ahh yes the infamous t-bone...that happened to me in dec with 4200 in damages and 2 pinched nerves
sucks that it had to happen but glad to hear you are ok

Its repairable, will be in the shop on monday so ill probably get like a stupid ass daewoo or something as the replacement rental car. Should get it maybe back on my birthday (7/11)

Back