Got (Fringe Benifits)?

Padanky

:
03' P5 (gone), 05' xB (gone)
Got (French Benifits)?

I'm a Bodyman at a local body shop. I get to do lots of s*** to my car for penny's on the dollar, if not free!

I was just wondering how your jobs help you with your car if they do!

Examples : My job payed for all my Mazdaspeed parts, and I payed for it as I got the extra money to give them. Tell me all of you wouldn't love that!

Had my interior painted in a paint booth with real paint! Not Krylon!

Same with my headlights, but I salvaged them from a P5 I fixed! oh, I still have my originals

My H.I.D's Free, salvaged out of an Audi A8, value for the parts if bought seperatly, $1800

I'll stop there.

I know some of you work at shops, I'm just wondering if I'm one of many with these benifits!

fba5c1da.jpg

my job only helps me because they stock lots of wiring terminals, they helped when i installed my dvd player...oh and i painted my interior pieces in my shop, but thats all.

well i dont work but i can do all i want at school, only thing i have to buy is paint if need it...we have access to all kinds off tools and equipment, even paint booths

Definately a bonus being a paint & body man. BTW, it's "fringe benefits", not french. lol Not busting on ya, just pointing that out.

slenser said:
Definately a bonus being a paint & body man. BTW, it's "fringe benefits", not french. lol Not busting on ya, just pointing that out.

Thanks for the correction, I guess I'm not the only one that thought it was french, or you wouldn't of had to correct me.

hmm.. I get to reuse some of the packing styrafoam and boxes for whenever I sell somthing on eBay.. and I could jack some cool electronic s*** if I really wanted to.. Other than that, theres not really a use for barcoding equipment in a car..

i get access to all of the silver coated copper wire I could ever want. and the tools to make anything, welders, torches, mill, lathes, band saw, sainless steel...

all of this, and I have a key to get in on the weekend :D

RyanJayG said:
i get access to all of the silver coated copper wire I could ever want. and the tools to make anything, welders, torches, mill, lathes, band saw, sainless steel...

all of this, and I have a key to get in on the weekend :D

you MAKE welders?...hook me up!!!

but yeah, being an apartment maintenance guy does basically s*** for my car.

My boss being a professional racer, I get lots of insight as well as used (very little) tires for free. IMHO, the tires alone is a good deal considering the Hoosiers are $170/ea new.

Back