Give props to the protege

Autox MSP

Banned
:
I drive a caution cone
I've driven alot of cars and by far this car has the best headlights. Drove in middle of the country tonite, it was completely dark. The highbeams lit up the road perfectly and i could see clear for a mile. Not even hids could light up the roads that well.

sometimes(lol2)

seriously though, I tried to go to sleep at 12am...couldnt sleep, went out and painted my calipers and also fixed the front end noise I had. Came in, took a shower, and now her I sit not able to go to sleep...Im gonna try again in a little while (lol2)

My wife's SVT Focus with the HID's are the brightest I've ever seen. She reminds me how bright they are when she is behind me too.

I love my HID's. They look great on msp's I think everyone should get a set because I get nothing but compliments for mine

mspdfreak said:
lol, gee, i wonder why you feel that way...
because Ive done a direct comparison ;)

also, there was an article in a big car mag(C&D, R&T, autoweek, or sumthin like that) that compared a bunch of HID equipped cars, and a bunch of halogen cars, and the P5 has better illumination than all the halogens and half of the HID equipped cars...It is most likely due to the small reflector taht focuses all of the lgiht very tightly...

I remember a post by THE MAN saying that the sedan headlights > P5 headlights because they are the European design or something. I like our lights better anyway.

Consumer Reports did the headlight test. It was the only thing about my Protege that beat my dad's Audi TT(they had the worst headlights and they're HID).

Back