Wow headlights are good in the 2024 CX-5 Signature

I had no idea headlights could function this well. I have night blindness and the regular beams are FANTASIC. I can see. Highbeams are insane. I mean holy UFO tractor beam. Obviously low beams will be used 99% of the time but I cant wait to get on a country road by myself and try the highs out better. My old car I had ALOT of trouble driving at night and on coming would blind me everytime. With the new 2024 sig I can see the road and its a nice balance/pattern that lights up signs etc too.

Yeah the headlights were upgraded to this in 2017. I thought they were a bit too much at the time but it's the "new normal" now. Mazda generally does a good job of aiming them (better than most who are doing a horrible job), but I would like them to project an inch lower to not flash through people's windows when you hit a bump.

As much as I like the headlights I think the cutoff is a bit close and sharp, but the high beams kick in about the time I notice it.

have a 23 signature and used to own a 19 GTR. Definitely feel that the 24 has much better lights even though it’s missing fog lights. I disabled the auto highbeam versus low beam. I enjoyed the fact that when I steering wheel that headlights move towards the directions that I’m steering in lines of my old BMW 335, I which had it as an option, but it was a fully loaded model.

Latest posts

Back