Girls Flock To The Mp3

lol pay for it!? u guys are crazzy.. fat girls do need lovin..but im sure dont need it enough to pay ..guys are the only loony bins that will pay for sex

hahahah funny! I never tell girls I have a nice car. I never tell them I have a car to begin with. If a girl is shallow enough to have sex with me because I have a nice car then.... well, I would.. but she would not be my girlfriend.

But girls do love this car. You better watch it sparkles, you might get some girls trying to pick you up.

lol hey im welcome to anything along the way! but sounds like ur on the right path with girls being shallow, its okay to play, but dont bring them home to mom and dad!

Last edited:
aww really??? yeah im in yardville...like ten mins from the bridge... how old are you? i know this kid that lives on the street to the right when u get off the bridge...your a girl right?

Last edited:
one of my closest friends whos a girl calls it a station wagon...

a cute. station wagon.

damnit.

If you can't beat 'em then join 'em.

I have a sticker on my back window that reads " You Just Got Passed By a Wagon :p "

Attachments

• Tucson 06.30.07 086 (Medium).jpg
    Tucson 06.30.07 086 (Medium).jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 122
  • Tucson 06.30.07 104 (Medium).jpg
    Tucson 06.30.07 104 (Medium).jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 101
my car gets comments everytime i drive it. its to the point my wife hates driving in it, because people are allways asking about it, or girls and guys are staring at it. it even caused and accidient while i was detailing it after a car wash. a couple kids in a honda civic crashed into the back of a truck while staring at it. i just happned to be looking at the road and saw him look at it and tell his buddies and all for were looking at it when he hit the truck. kinda funny here is the link to some pics

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123651870

OMG!! that is so awesome haha. just like Ratatouille haha. well almost

it even caused and accidient while i was detailing it after a car wash. a couple kids in a honda civic crashed into the back of a truck while staring at it. i just happned to be looking at the road and saw him look at it and tell his buddies and all for were looking at it when he hit the truck. kinda funny here is the link to some pics

many people confused our blue MP3 a WRX for some reason...anyhow...never a girl come talk to me coz it since my wife is most likely around me...although she don't mind...

it's the colour, the rear wing, and the double 5-spoked rims; mine has been called a Subaru (Impreza) quite often...not sure if that's a compliment or not...

Same here about the Subie comments. I don't mind that TOO much, it just lets me know that person isn't informed about cars. It also opens up the conversation to brag about my baby.

Loved my P5, but my velocity red 8 gets me way more head turns, pictures taken, stares, and questions. Especially females.

^it's a gorgeous car, no surprize there... the drop is a lil too much for me, but it looks awesome otherwise.

Back