Girls Flock To The Mp3

:
2001 mazda protege mp3
Guys dont you just love how all the girls come up and ask what car it is and how nice it is....i personally love it, does anyone have this experience because i want everyone too!!!

it just makes you do this!(spin)

o i also had a cop pull me over just to ask me what kinda car it was and i got some props for it, but he gave me s*** because he owned a evo...prick

no i never had girls flock to me :( . did have some cops tell me nice car, but none of em had to pull me over to do it

People have asked me if my P5 was a lexus. I guess some people confuse it wit hthe IS sportcross.

car_photo_23751_7.jpg

Last edited:
I get a lot of people saying it nice whenever I think about selling her. It's like a week ago I considered it while I was shopping in EBGames and then a guy walks in and literally shouts "WHO'S MAZDA IS THAT OUTSIDE, IT'S FREACKIN' AWESOME". I personally think it's the Purge solenoid in the front that has "NOS" on it but that's just my opinion. I had one girl stick her WHOLE head out the window of a Stang(in the passenger seat, guy driving) when the BOV went off and took about three more glances with smiles. That put happy thoughts in my head. MP3's FTW....

haha my parents call it a station wagon too >< my sis calls it a white bug..i guess because of the fogs? LOL

hate it when people call my car a chick car..

sorry but back on to the mp3 part lol. i could imagine girls and people going to ur mp3 because it is a one of a kinda car. haha show the girls ur backseat space xP

one of my closest friends whos a girl calls it a station wagon...

a cute. station wagon.

damnit.

I think I got out of a ticket (83 in a 70 at night) because the state trooper liked my car. I saw him checking it out. He asked what year it was and stepped back and looked it over some more.

HA! You can tell the difference between the MP3 and the P5 eh. People think one is a wagon (witch it is really) and people think the MP3 is awesome.

I get many "you're car is sooooo sexy" from the girls. One chick wanted to hopp in with me instead of her BF and his Hemi dodge, but I was too drunk to drive haha damit. .she had HUGE tits and she loved them low cut tops!

I have my car at my friends shop, and I was told on Sunday someone was walking by and started taking pictures of it with his cell. and then on Monday from when they open at 8 till when i called at 11 they had 4+ people ask them if it was for sale/rent... love this car.

I once came out of the sens vs habs game and a bunch of people (about 10-15) were arround my car taking pics with camera phones. haha

Guys dont you just love how all the girls come up and ask what car it is and how nice it is....i personally love it, does anyone have this experience because i want everyone too!!!

it just makes you do this!(spin)

o i also had a cop pull me over just to ask me what kinda car it was and i got some props for it, but he gave me s*** because he owned a evo...prick

They do when I flash my guns

i cant waiiiiiit till i get my car on the road..thats gona be the best thing.. people goin wtf what kind of car is that?? and then they get a glimpse of the girl driving it... and get an even better reaction.. lol cant wait!

Last edited:
The Most I Get Is

How Much Was The Body Kit

Is It Turbo?

How Much Was The Turbo?

Nice Wheels, How Much?

****...nobody Knows This Car!

Back