Girls Flock To The Mp3

people think mine is an MSP, then try to recover with "o, it's a MP3 then, right?"

ES FTW!!!

i'm just waiting for the responses when my white lx is finished with 03.5 msp wheels, front rear lip, mp3 wing and msp turbo... that should REALLY throw them for a loop, esp with it being white...

Yes, the comments/looks are nice :) Haven't had anybody say nice Mazda or even nice MSP.

Most of it is "What kind of car is that" or "Nice EVO"

Get LOTS of looks, lots of people say it looks like a subaru (impreza), and lots of comments on the gunmetal rims. No girl flocking though...not sure the woman would appreciate that part though (boom06)

i drive by this Blane beauty school everyday coming home from my lunch break downtown and all the girls are outside on break and i have to stop at the light right in front of em. they love the car, they're pretty damn hot too.

haha yah well i was unlocking my alarm and some fat chick commented me on my alarm on my car so i picked her up and banged her in the back seat with the alarm going off :) good stuff

um, were/are you TRYING to attract attention by:
1. having your alarm go off in your own car
2. actually admitting to banging a fat chick?

4 coats of Zaino gets me looks, but that's pretty the much the only time. What can you expect with a maroon ES?:'(

i love the attention. and even more, the look on their faces once we get driving. college girls ftw :)

Haha! Well, It seems my little cousins were messing arround on my computer. The true storey to what happen is we parked the car, I put my allarm on and this CUTE chick, trying to look all sexy said "neet alarm". I was a little confused because I've never heard anyone comment on a allarm system before. Who sais neet alarm when the MP3 is there!? haha I said thanks, and we walked away.

No sex in the back seat with fat chicks took place.

one of my closest friends whos a girl calls it a station wagon...
a cute. station wagon.
damnit.
I call it my lil' sports wagon..

station wagons are bigger and have fake wood paneled sides. (yes)

Latest posts

Back