Gi: Mazdaspeed Protege Key Chains?

Would you buy a Mazdaspeed Protege Key chain if I made them?

msp_keychain.jpg

They'd be about $15 and made of all metal.

-rick
spaz

I bought 2 back in the original group buy and I love them. 1 kicks around on my bike keys, the other on the car. 1 shows a bit of wear but still looks good after a few years of abuse lol.

what it look like? i might be down for a MSP keychain

edit: saw what it looked like on the 1st page, i menat does anyone have one and can show a picture of the finished product

After the two recently paid orders ship today I'm down to 2 left. And one of those is spoken for (i'll give him a few more days to pay).

This is what they look like:
mspkeychain01.jpg

mspkeychain02.jpg

hey rick, got a request for you. maybe just for me, well see you can email me an answer or respond here. djn_atkins@yahoo.com

do you think you could make a placard type emblem for our low production cars.

something along the lines of 6 inchs long by 4 tall.

like this:

Mazdaspeed Protege
#2727of 2750

but of high quality and such lol, just a thought. let me know.
this would be etched in metal and mounted on the dash or such.

Rickman is no longer an AV. He is just selling off his remaining keychains he had left when he ran these a few years ago.
hey rick, got a request for you. maybe just for me, well see you can email me an answer or respond here. djn_atkins@yahoo.com

do you think you could make a placard type emblem for our low production cars.

something along the lines of 6 inchs long by 4 tall.

like this:

Mazdaspeed Protege
#2727of 2750

but of high quality and such lol, just a thought. let me know.
this would be etched in metal and mounted on the dash or such.

m guessing im too late lol. i was gonna ask how much without shipping. seeing as i live like 5 minutes from charlotte and would be willing to come get it

SCMP3, I still have two left. Since your reply was the earliest dated I'll give you first dibs on one of them. Send me a PM with your email address.

Back