Gi: Mazdaspeed Protege Key Chains?

Would you buy a Mazdaspeed Protege Key chain if I made them?

msp_keychain.jpg

They'd be about $15 and made of all metal.

-rick
spaz

I'd buy one, and I'm just a mazdaspeed enthusiast.......especially if they looked like the pictures provided, those look like they'd kick ass

I would buy two just to support ya. One for my spare set and one for my main set. I love Mazdas. Wish I could get a Mazdaspeed watch to replace my broken Mazda watch. And to think it all started way back when with an old 88 RX-7...

see look at that rickman after you yelling at everybody about being cheap there are now many people that are interested so my next question is when are you gunna post up the sign up form :)

doing the production numbers would greatly drive up the cost Im sure because instead of doing a mass production you will have to take each one aside for seperate engraving. As I said in the other thread, I love it & want one for both cars...

id buy one... and if you guys want them engraved then you can easily engrave your number in the back yourself instead of having him do them all seperately it will drive you price up and you can do it exactly like you want it.., just a thought

oooooo lightbulb

get engraved yea but with the car prouction number and send 1338 to Shannons loved ones.:)

I'm still working on this... hang in there. I've got to let a few other projects get off my plate first.

sub'n cause I want one with/without #engraving

Last edited:
That would be awesome! Just having a MSP keychain would be badass! I would buy two or three just to have extra's for other keychains. Make em!

Latest posts

Back