GI/FS: Homebrew vacuum blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh itll definitely be ready by then. im hoping to tap the next set "soon". might be this week. i just have to decide how much money i have to spend on a tap and wrench... and do i want a carbide set, or one really nice TiN coated HSS... hmmm...

i might go to OCC, i kind of doubt it at this point though. id like to, but i have a GF i have to put up with, and my car wont be ready for showtime by then.

ok cool, but you should deff. go to OCC, it was the first meet I have only gone to and it was tons of fun, and hell last year I was installing the vac lines/intake mani/ssafc and a few other things the night before the install, I drove the occ with a trunk full of tools and stuff encase something went wrong lol

ok we found a tap in the metal shop, but shortly after the guy in charge keeled over. he thinks its a kidney stone. great. well my best to john but i would have liked to finish these today haha.

three are being packaged up right now and will be mailed shortly. speedaddiction, willp and 95blkprobe youve got a package heading your way. to willp and 95blkprobe, sorry for the wait!!!! it will be worth it, and thanks to both of you for your patience.

cody's shipped today, i forgot your inserts so yours is going out tomorrow, and jaz i'll ship yours with your rings if you'd like and refund the difference in shipping. i also have two more ready to ship if anyone wants them

cody's shipped today, i forgot your inserts so yours is going out tomorrow, and jaz i'll ship yours with your rings if you'd like and refund the difference in shipping. i also have two more ready to ship if anyone wants them

that works for me as the car they will both go on isnt gonna be around anytime soon. just grabbing some nice parts while i can. whats the time frame for the rings now?

OK tzar yours shipped with your inserts today
jaz yours shipped with your rings. ill be PM'ing you tracking numbers.
ill be PM'ing you tracking info shortly

and for the first time since i started making these, i have no outstanding orders!! and a couple in stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back