GB/GI Dress up Washers Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to update the thread. Still waiting on the washer supplier. Also looking for another supplier just incase things go south.

Thanks for holding up!

Any new on the washers from your supplier?? (don't mean to nag I am the kinda guy who checks ups tracking numbers 3 times a day lol)

From What I understand the washer are being made. Then they will be sent to the supplier then myself. Still not update on a timeline though.

sorry I haven't payed yet, I've been kinda thin on $$$ for car stuff, but should be alright by next week, what's the paypal addy?

If I dont hear anything by Sunday I will return the money for those who have paid. Until I have the washers in hand the GB will be on hold (after monday)

NEW UPDATE!!!!!! I found a new supplier. This next batch will be anodized in either RED, BLUE, GOLD, BLACK, and GUN METAL.

Although we will need 20 people on the GB now. The price is also raised to $42 Shipped. $48 to non US. There will be no bare washers.

let me know who is interested!!!!!!!

GB List
1. Lizardman743 (BLUE)
2. Brewtal_Damage (ALL BLACK)
3. stjohans (UNPAINTED) PAID
4.Justanothermp5 (UNPAINTED) PAID
5.Boostdprotegelx (UNPAINTED)
6. cholland (BLUE) PAID
7. azuelke (UNPAINTED) PAID
8.Jerehill (BLACK)
9. Fatti03msp (UNPAINTED) PAID
10. Iggypop (RED)
11.Mbrace_24 (UNPAINTED)
12 MP5 Kyle
13.95blkprobe (Black VC/RED)

Last edited:
^ lol I'll work on those tonight.

@SCMP3 I'm getting a sample set, should be here in a few days. I'll post pics of all the colors then.

if you had the unpainted its $7 more and if painted its $2 more.

Also guys who had the unpainted, choose a color! lol

are they sending you a sample of each color by chance?

sorry to sound picky

torn between black, gold and gunmetal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back