GB Engine Dress Up Washers

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKPRO5

:
Supercharged Protege5
This is a group buy for engine bay dress up washers. These will be Stainless Steel allen head bolts with aluminum billet washers.

GI thread
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123797037-GI-Engine-bay-dress-up-hardware-kits

They will only be sold in a kit
6 Fender
2 Headlight
2 License Plate frame
All the VC bolts. (11 Bolts) (gotta count again)
11 Bolts
11 Washers
2 Nuts (for license plate)

All for $35 *Shipped. (of course international orders would be $5 more) From what I have seen around the internet I don't think this price can be beat. Who would be interested? I would like to get a list going if possible.

It will be an additional $5.00 for paint. RED, BLUE, BLACK and WHITE (flat) are available.

Paypal is usmarine808@live.com
Please add your address, paint color, and name in the comments section.

Ok, I ordered some of the washers, I still want to test them out and what not before I pull the trigger for the kits. So far from what I have been looking at..

I will only be able to sell 12 kits for the first batch. Due to the supplier.

GB LIST
1.aceofproz ( BLUE ) PAID SHIPPED
2. JM1Protege PAIDSHIPPED
3.Outlawstar98 (UNPAINTED) PAIDSHIPPED
4.INeedMoarLow (blue)PAIDSHIPPED
5. speedypro2003 ( RED )PAIDSHIPPED
6.repthemazdas ( ALL UNPAINTED ) PAIDSHIPPED
7. cherryalias (UNPAINTED) PAIDSHIPPED
8.Superchow1 (unpainted) PAIDSHIPPED
9. funkalicious21 (RED) PaidSHIPPED
10.Mazdaspeedp (painted red if possible)CANCLE
11.figuejos (unpainted ) PAIDSHIPPED
12.speedpx ( RED ) PAIDSHIPPED

UPDATE 8.9.11
Got the test pieces in the mail. Painted, now that the GB is full, im going to place the order for the parts.

UPDATE 8.22.11
Washers are in. Starting the paint for paid orders. Bolts are being delivered today. Should have some installed pics by tomorrow.

IMG_1994.jpg

photo24-1.jpg

photo22-2.jpg

IMG_1996.jpg

photo23-2.jpg

9f57faa5.jpg

089c3282.jpg

Here are the washers without paint.

(Keep in mind that these are the test bolts. Actual product will have the 6mm allen key heads.)

Last edited:
Not sure what colors yet. I kinda want to leave the painting up the the customer.

@BlkWidow you can use them as spares.

I will paint the test versions that I will be getting. Then we can see how it will work. Will you guys be ok with can paint?

EDIT. It will most likely be Metal cast paint. The shiny stuff. Probably Black. What other colors would you guys be interested in. I would only like to do 3-4 colors max. I will also charge another $5 to have this done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back