GI: group buy on Block8head's vent pod for MS3/MS6

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2008 mazdaspeed3 GT
GROUP BUY IS NOW CLOSED!!!!

Thanks to everyone who joined in and thanks to Ben (Block8Head) for willing to give us a GB on his vent pods!

I spoke with Ben (block8head) about doing a group buy on his vent pods for the MS3/MS6 and I just wanted to get the ball rolling and see who else is interested. We need to get at least 10 people interested in order to get Ben to give us a discount (10-14 people gets us $10 off. 15+ people gets us $15 off). Full details for the pods are listed in his AMM thread HERE

Payments Received: 14

1. nhowe22 PAID
2. Markspd6 PAID
3. Dave_PEI PAID
4. JGUT12 PAID
5. Win
6. vrspeedemon PAID
7. coaststarlight PAID
8. APPLEJUICE PAID
9. Burn69 PAID
10. LakeSpeed6 PAID
11. Mando523 PAID
12. Grommist PAID
13. Erick-Pina PAID
14. Zbrit00x PAID
15. JTaylor
16. eppopipe PAID

(mods, as far as I can tell im within forum rules for a GI thread. If not, please PM me with what I need to fix

Last edited:
I'm down for a 60 mm LHD version.. That would be sweet! Tough to see, but oh well. I'll find a use..

wow, i figured more people would be interested in these......mark, are you serious about getting one?

sure, why not? i already have the drive side version.. and i s*** tons of money on this car..

(mods, as far as I can tell im within forum rules for a GI thread. If not, please PM me with what I need to fix)
Block8head is an AMM so as long as he's the one collecting the money (and you are just managing a list on his behalf) you are good to go (2thumbs)

1. Worbit
2. markspd6
3. dave_PEI

you get $10 off the reg price if it reached 10 ppl. $15 off if there is 15+ppl :)

Last edited:
I'm down for a 60 mm LHD version.. That would be sweet! Tough to see, but oh well. I'll find a use..

Actually, it's very easy to see, I have the 60mm gauge pod and it's clear as a bell sitting right there. I have been trying to think if there is another gauge I want and if I should get the double gauge pod, but I haven't really thought of a second gauge that is necessary (I have a boost gauge in mine).

you have a pod on your passenger side? post a pic.. i have the driver side one, in my car already..

you have a pod on your passenger side? post a pic.. i have the driver side one, in my car already..

because you mentioned LHD ,so he think it's for the driver side....

CabinCleaningApril2010002.jpg

Last edited:
You have a gauge on the passenger side of the car????

At one time i had two of these. Both the 60mm and the 52mm. I ended up selling em both only to regret it. Been thinking bout getting one again. Any idea on a timeline for this possible GB?

You have a gauge on the passenger side of the car????

At one time i had two of these. Both the 60mm and the 52mm. I ended up selling em both only to regret it. Been thinking bout getting one again. Any idea on a timeline for this possible GB?

The pic of the car belonged to boostedspeed6, and it's a boost gauge for the passenger viewing pleasure! :D

The GB will start and collecting payment once the 10 ppl has been reached.... There is no timeline for this,if you're interested just copy and paste your name on the list..

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back