G-bye Mazdaspeed friends

Dave Mac

:
2006 Evo RS
Our time was short and the car was blazing fast ( I ate a few STi's and Evo's at autocrosses and embarassed some Porsches). I'm onto my Evo 9 now. If you all have any suspension, tire or wheel questions please email me, I can help. My MSP was quick and I don't mind sharing info.

Later! Britt, take care of those wheels!

Dave Mac

never met you before, but it always hurts when someone gives up

well..i would too if my next car was an EVO!! lol

enjoy it man....completely diferent platform

EVO=badass

Anyone here anything on a special edition coming out next year before the new X? Power boost or anything like that?

The SE is already out VermZ06. No power changes, just interior and badging type stuff.

I live in Dillsburg, PA. As a matter of fact I was at the FF Parade last night. (yay-rolleyes). I'm in South Mountain Estates behind Brusters. Come over and check out the Evo some time. I still have some parts left for the MSP if you are interested. PM me and I'll give you my address and parts list.

Dave Mac

:( I hope to see you stick around and share your MSP experience with those who still have one! (thumb)

I'll check in periodically. I'm still on NASIOC too since I've owned a couple WRX's. If anyone has specific questions they can PM me too.

Dave Mac

Don't worry Dave, they'll be well used!

BRitt

I don't want to start a knew thread. Adios to the MSP community. I sold mine yesterday, and am not looking back.
My '88 MR2 SC is filling the void quite nicely.

Rotas arrived today, Dave certainly can pack! Tire Rack has nothing on him... They are currently sitting in my kitchen, all nice and shiny, they will go on the car tomorrow and I'll get some pics. You guys missed out on a great deal, for wheels and tires that's for sure!

Thanks Dave,

Britt

Back