FS: (NV) 2003.5 MSP Ti Gray 104k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait wait...

why not just paint it spicy orange? selling the car and than buying a spicy is like a very expensive paint job. don't you think? especially when you know your car and your car has been with you for a long time. unlike a spicy, the previous owner only knows the real facts. you might just run into a problem sooner than expected.

keep the car.

wait wait...

why not just paint it spicy orange? selling the car and than buying a spicy is like a very expensive paint job. don't you think? especially when you know your car and your car has been with you for a long time. unlike a spicy, the previous owner only knows the real facts. you might just run into a problem sooner than expected.

keep the car.

you have a valid point. but i want something else right now. like i said, maybe in a year or so ill get back into a MSP :]

Congratulations!!! The MSP market is getting crowded but as long as people just don't dump the value will maintain. Good luck on you sale, I will probably be traiding mine soon ;)

Congratulations!!! The MSP market is getting crowded but as long as people just don't dump the value will maintain. Good luck on you sale, I will probably be traiding mine soon ;)

trade it in? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. lol. thats like sinning since u probably had the nicest overall msp ever. still sad u took all her goodies off.

good luck to michelle on selling it. wow i think were down to rush being like the only girl msp owner i can think of.

who ever moderates this pages should close this lol j/k

trade it in? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. lol. thats like sinning since u probably had the nicest overall msp ever. still sad u took all her goodies off.

good luck to michelle on selling it. wow i think were down to rush being like the only girl msp owner i can think of.

who ever moderates this pages should close this lol j/k

lol... i still have it!

and seems like its going to stay that way for a while. and no im not complaining, i love my MSP :) its just if someone has the right offer i'll be saying my goodbyes :/ (to the car not to the forum! haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back