2003.5 Titanium Gray MSP - forged, GT28RS

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2003.5 MSP
The time has come where I need to sell my baby. I hate to see her go, but I recently bought a house and don't have a lot of time to drive and work on it. That, and I am taking a new job Feb 1 where I will not have access to company vehicles so I need something a little more practical for my DD in STL rush hour.

I am the 2nd owner, bought it in Feb 2006 from a dealership in St. Peters, MO. The engine was completely rebuilt in 2010 and has around 4000 miles on it. This really won't increase as the car sits 95% of the time. The car is currently boosting 12 psi. The body has 105,000 miles. Clean title. No leaks, no burning oil, the car runs great. It is a Protege though so it has its squeaks, especially with the solid AWR mounts.

Listed below are most of the upgrades.

• Garrett GT28RS turbo
  • K1 Technologies forged connecting rods
  • Wiseco forged pistons
  • MAM exhaust manifold, ceramic coated
  • ETS SMIC
  • Cometic multilayer steel headgasket and all other gaskets that were included in the Cometic Gasket Kit
  • Injen cold air intake
  • ********** 2.5" hot and cold pipe
  • Greddy type RZ BOV
  • New head bolts, timing belt, oil pump, water pump, battery
  • EBC slotted and drilled rotors, new rear calipers and ceramic pads, new front ceramic pads
  • Exedy racing stage 1 organic clutch
  • AWR full engine mount set (4)
  • Greddy turbo timer w/ boost gauge, Autolite mechanical boost gauge and oil pressure gauge</li>
  • Kenwood Headunit, all other speakers are OEM. Stock 8" sub with rack and amp are still in the car.

The price is now $6,500. I have all the receipts, and most of the OEM parts that came off the car I will throw in. Call Rob at 618.616.9136 or shoot me a PM. I will be willing to ship the car anywhere in the lower 48 states, and will work out the shipping costs with the buyer. If you live close to St. Louis, I would be more than happy to drive the car and meet you halfway.

Here is a link to my imgur album. There are more pictures of the car there. http://imgur.com/a/hVfi0/

thWhF.jpg

mu5av.jpg

MWBp5.jpg

6vaKh.jpg

ESms9.jpg

uRPub.jpg

WnsfA.jpg

6Ffsp.jpg

M8c8V.jpg

GzIKw.jpg

04EqV.jpg

Last edited:
176 views and not 1 reply? (shrug)

I am a motivated seller, so shoot me some offers. I have looked up a couple shipping quotes for some folks, and they have all been $750-$1100 range, depending on location. I am willing to work out a deal on the shipping too!

damn, that is clean. I wish I could swing another car right now. I'd buy just because it's built and then I'd have two MSPs with MAM manifolds..lol

damn, that is clean. I wish I could swing another car right now. I'd buy just because it's built and then I'd have two MSPs with MAM manifolds..lol

You can't hog all the MAM mani's out there you jerk! Lol..

Good luck with the sale bro

I have received a lot of questions regarding emissions testing... The vehicle passed the IL vehicle inspection in Nov 2011. The new motor had around 1000 miles on it when it was tested.

Is my asking price of $7000 too high? I've looked around in previous FS threads, and it seems like a more than fair price for a built MSP. Someone make me an offer! The car has been parked in my garage for 2 months now, and I'm ready to sell!

highly interested, I'll keep you posted. What compression ratio is this motor running? Who built it? How many miles on motor? Details on machine work?

Last edited:
Oh my god!!!! I bough mine 8500 and is not even forged!!! Man i can belive this beautifull car is not sell!!! And with the most beautifull color!!!!! Free bump, i'm reciving my taxes soon ;) il pm you if is not sold, by the way i'm from Montreal canada!! Here the rusty ones get sold for 4500-5500!!!! Unbelieveble!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back