FS: Bluetooth Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

redpr5

:
2002 Protege5
ive got a Motorola H3 RAZR Bluetooth Headset for sale. i bought it brand new (~$145) from best buy about a year ago and have rarely used it.
will work with other bluetooth phones (not just the razr)
i have the original box and instruction manual as well
comes with motorola slim charger

works ands sounds great, rather comfortable (for a bluetooth), and very easy to use.

im askin like $85 OBO for it. im trying to get rid of a few things so i can go to school in the fall, so ill probably be selling more here in the next few weeks.
PM me if you're interested
sorry for the bad pictures, i couldnt find my digi cam
and yea im a month off on the date (didnt realize till after the upload). ill take new pictures if theres a problem. (its late, and im very tired, sorry lol)

Attachments

• 080907_00151.jpg
    080907_00151.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 116
  • 080907_00161.jpg
    080907_00161.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 116
  • 080907_00162.jpg
    080907_00162.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
im not in the market for a new headset, but maybe your price is a little to high? just one man's opinion...

reason for that is you can get a brand new set for the same price youre asking for used.

http://www.google.com/products?q=Motorola+H3+RAZR+Bluetooth+Headset&btnG=Search+Products&scoring=pd

those prices are the highest, with average price around $70ish. Im guessing it was $145 when it first came out a few years ago, but because of new technology, prices have dropped.

its a good headset for the available market price. I personally would go with the Aliph Jawbone bluetooth headset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back