Fs:2002 Mp5 Modded But Not Beat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would go 10x's easier if you parted it out and reverted back to stock then either tried to sell or trade it in on something else. I do h/e hope you sell it as is to a WORTHY owner. This car is nice.

This would go 10x's easier if you parted it out and reverted back to stock then either tried to sell or trade it in on something else. I do h/e hope you sell it as is to a WORTHY owner. This car is nice.

Thanks for you input and compliments. I have really never had any luck selling a car in the 'for sale' section of a forum, but I like to give people who like the the same cars a shot at it. I have however sold everything that I put out for sale at my shop. Hopefully this will be the same situation come spring (assuming the wife doesn't change her mind) when I dust it off and put it out there which I have not done yet. Ya never know with the economy the way it is, but since it's not a 'must sell' car I have time. We have already purchased what she wanted as a replacement, so I won't be trading it in either unless maybe we decide to buy a camper, lol.

....and lets not forget, the price is negotiable and I do have all the stock parts for it.

Last edited:
I was thinking it was almost time to pull this thing out of the garage, but ol mother nature decided to throw a little more snow our way and a death in the family to boot :( I am going to be getting it out soon though....again.....I DO NOT WANT TO PART IT OUT RIGHT NOW, I HAVE ALL THE STOCK PARTS SO OFFERING THOSE UP WON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND THE PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE!!!

Thanks for looking!! (2thumbs)

Well....

3.5 months since my last post and after about 3 hours of rearranging stuff in the garage, it's finally out of storage. Of course the Optima battery was dead and after replacing it last year under warranty (they are complete JUNK!!) I decided to just use it as a core and put another new battery in it. Fired up in like 1.5 cranks :) Wife came home from work and was looking at it and considering keeping it, but she said she'd rather pay off the CR-V than have two cars. So....I'll get new tags on it tomorrow so I can bring it over to my shop and put her out for sale. STILL NOT INTERESTED IN PARING IT OUT and I am going to be making what I consider a pretty serious price adjustment. New asking price is $8200 OBO. I changed this in the original post also.

9 Months and no sale!!! What is up with all the cars on here? Are they all overpriced or is it the market?

9 Months and no sale!!! What is up with all the cars on here? Are they all overpriced or is it the market?

I originally posted it up for sale AFTER I put it away for the winter. I wasn't really pushing it and in all honesty, the original price was probably high. I really don't expect to sell it on this forum, I have better luck selling cars right in front of my shop or through word on mouth in my area. I just figured I would offer it up on here in case another Mazda enthusiast would want it.

Damn, I would love to trade you hoods.............I love the black in the center section.

Well, the odometer finally broke the 64K mile mark......on the way to the new owner in VA. Yup, she's sold. I really didn't push the sale of this car, wasn't sure I wanted to sell it. I was just about to make room in the garage for winter storage again and somebody contacted me wanting it. I was kinda sad to see her go, but I think the new owner will take good care of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back