From LX to MSP- my build.

This has been going on for, what, 6 years now? It's good to have a hobby (or obscession), I guess. I can't believe anyone is still watching this. I enjoyed looking it over though ....

You must have $60K into that car .... If you don't mind a suggestion, next time just go out and get a $60K car. A used GTR ought to do it .... LOL!

Or maybe drive a nice $21K car for 10 years and put $40K into the bank and watch it grow .... Boring, I know ....

Last edited:
yeah the 323 rack.
Check with Lewis7789 I believe he or someone in his group found a good manual rack that fits.

too slow, sent him that info earlier while i bet you were still sleeping...

what manual rack is in Canada that you are looking for?
I'm not too sure. I've asked Brian a few times to get me the info. he has it.
I"m not all that into having to buy new rack parts again, as i JUST got new parts for this rack. I think i'm going to de-power the one i have now.. give it a shot, and go from there.
This has been going on for, what, 6 years now? It's good to have a hobby (or obscession), I guess. I can't believe anyone is still watching this. I enjoyed looking it over though ....

You must have $60K into that car .... If you don't mind a suggestion, next time just go out and get a $60K car. A used GTR ought to do it .... LOL!

Or maybe drive a nice $21K car for 10 years and put $40K into the bank and watch it grow .... Boring, I know ....
The next car I get will be a GTR or Supra. lol.

I do have an STi though. which is already much faster/cooler.. but ya know.. it is what it is. I MIGHT get this done and say eff it and sell it anyways.. who knows.

Also, just fyi. I went to the shop today to pull out the PS pump and lines. the rack itself will come out later this week. then I'll de-power it.

yes it cleans the bay up, which is awesome.

but if you take the pump out and lines without taking the center busing out, basically it'll be choppy and hard to turn. when you take the center section out, it isn't trying to compress anything. with it in, it's trying to compress something that's no longer there.

it'll be easier. and a nicer drive.

just received a bunch of stuff from corksport. Got SS clutch line, all shifter bushings that can go on the car.

need a TWM or Kartboy shifter.. anyone?

Just dropped off money to Dino @ Speedcircuit for my trans build, and for the Quaife differential i'm buying from him.

still need a kartboy shifter.

Back