Forza Rocks!

i dont have live yet... cuz im moving into a new house... but my name on the is "orphman" imagine that... unless i cant have that name.. so add me to whatever group of you guys... p.s. is there any posts of peoples MSPs form this game... i spent like 9 hrs on paint and "decals" for my car sooooo nasty... dont know how to get it on here thought... maybe take a snapshot and up laod ... any sugestions.

CommieSpeed said:
I havent tried drivatar once....I heard its lame

nah, the drivatar is the s***, way to cool... you have to train him by doing races, and how well you perform going through the twisties determines how good your drivatar is, they also take characteristics of your driving, like the speeds that you enter turns, where you start accelerating again while leaving a turn, etc, and if you watch your drivatar driving you can actually see the techniques they use are VERY similar to the way you yourself drive... i think the problem with mine is that i barrel into corners faster than the computer would, so the drivatar is trying to mimick my style but just isn't good enough :D, so he slides out around some of the corners...

but since i made that post i worked with him some more and he got A LOT better, now with a comparable car to everything else on the track he will still walk all over them...

Checking in, I finally got the game and played it a bit with a friend but haven't started the career mode or played online yet. Am already on the MazdaTeam and will be looking out for you guys.

Back