Forza Rocks!

project_msp

Contributor
:
2010 Mazdaspeed3
FORZA MOTORSPORTS!!! So yeah they got a MSP!!!!

Anyone interested in making a car club for our MSP community?

they really have a MSP!!!????

sweet, can't wait for my xbox to be fixed...

i just got it, i haven't removed the plastic covering yet...it's so exciting!! :)

getting it tonight, no money, but thank god Gamestop takes trade ins, I can get rid of every other game I have but Halo 2. And yeah I am def. in for an xbox live club of MSPs

the best part is how they have real products for our car by th ereal manufacters like corksport, dgm, erubuni(sp?) and wingwest

damn, that's awsome, real manufacturers. I can't wait for this weekend to get it.

on my way home from a long work day now and I am picking it up on the way home, can't wait to play.

I'm gonna be on LIVE later tonight and I wanna start this MSP Club up!! My XBOX LIVE name is HANDLES551, my real name is Ryan. Hit me up.

alrighty, i got an msp and they suck stock....understeer like crazy and little power over, but i just finished hooking it up and it's not too bad at all, all that's left is the turbo, intercooler, and rims with tires.....

so wazzup with the car club...i wanna join, my gametag is JCell5, i probably won't be on tonite since i need money to keep moding, but if someone can send me an invite, it'd be awsome (2thumbs)

Back