Florida Meet?

Anyone from or near North West Floida taht would be interested in a meet sometime? I live in Pensacola, and would love to look at a few more MP3's to see first hand what all has been done to a few. Let me know if interested. Also, how many in the group would be interested (and I know this is a long time off) in meeting up at NOPI in Atlanta in September I think it is...maybe get our own spot for all the MP3's :D

Anyway, just a thought?

I live in Miami and I would be interested in a Florida meet. I think that we should try to get this thing organized with as much people as possible and meet in central Florida. That way its fare to people that live down south like me and people up north like you! If we can get like 10-20 people or more that would be really cool. :)

I'm from mass and would be interested in a meet if you schedule it during the spring break nationals. i will be down there competing with my car in a sound competition. i think its march 23rd but ill get specific date. Also, could use the support of fellow MP3 peeps.

WooHoo! P'Cola in da house! I knew there had to be someone over there with an MP3. I live right next to you in Ft. Walton Beach. I am totally up fo a meet in Florida. Lets set a time so I can change my vacation at work :D

I'm in Sarasota. I venture to Orlando monthly though. Maybe we could do something central, as in the middle of the state sometime.

Sweet...I knew there had to be a few people from FL with an MP3. MP3-Owner...we should definatly hook up and meet sometime soon...and for everyone else, maybe during the spring we could organize a mid-state meeting. Give everybody time to make a few mods :D :D
Let me know any ideas you have on where and when you would all like to meet.

MP3-Owner-Where did you pick up your car from. Quality Imports??

Yep Quality. Where do you want to meet up at? Maybe Gulf Breeze? Any cool shops around P'Cola?

I'm in Tallahassee, let me know he time and the place. I don't have any real mods, yet, but it like to see what's possible on the MP3.

MP3-Owner...We have 3 shops here, although the two I have been to are nothing but crap, prices are off the roof and the service is terrible. What about around there? Anyway, Gulf Breeze would be cool...thats not too far off. Maybe sometime within the next few weeks? How's that sound to ya? I may be going over to Ft. Walton pretty soon, gonna take my car back to quality to get some inspections done...I'll let you know when I head out there. Let me know what you think.

MP3TLH- You think you could make the drive to Ft. Walton Beach or Pensacola, would be around 3-4 hours I think...if not, I'm going to try to schedule a mid state meeting sometime in the spring. Hopefully have a few people show up for that.

Hey mazdamp3performance, did you get the first MP3 from Quality? I heard they had two and the first one was paid in full with a check? Was that you? :D I remember telling the salesman that I wish I could have done that.
Anyway we have two shops here, they both are pretty small and don't stock alot og items but they both have pretty good service. They both have car clubs, one is into stereo's and shows and the other place is into Performance. I don't know if you ever heard of Matrix Motorsports or PIE Audio? You can look at www.peiaudio.com , thats the stereo shop here.
BTW...We can meet in Gulfbreeze on any Sat.
I would love to goto the NOPI Nationals as well if we can get that planned.

Sweet, I will try to get next Sat off from work, I should know by tomorrow if I can or not, and we will see how it goes from there. Any place in particular you'd like to meet up at?
btw-I'm anxious to see your Nitrous set up! And no, I wasn't the one to pay with a check, although I wish I could have :) When I bought mine they told me they had only sold one, and the second one I picked up the day I saw it.

Hmm... they might of had three. I think the first one went to a 19 year old whoes parents paid for the car. But that is just what they told me, you know salesman :rolleyes:

I can make it most Saturdays. President's Day weekend I can't meet. Let me know the time and place. I'll drive throughout the Panhandle.

My friend mentioned going down to Gainesville for Test and Tune day the the Drag strip would anyone be willing to go there for the meet?

I'm in Lakeland...It's bout an hour from Tampa or Orlando....I'm down to meet wherever....please keep me posted....
E-mail at BobbyJmp3@aol.com :D

Dude I might be going to the Gator Nationals again this year. It is march 16&17 I do believe. Are you going down there at that time? Let me know so we can meet up there. :D

Back