Finally Caught HER!!! (ASIANHOTTIE)

She Keyed your car and pranked called your grandmother?!!!!,Dude thats ****** up.If it was me i'd be driving around with a sword rite now getting ready to chop off some heads.I'm getting pissed just thinking about that s***.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

What should you do? 1) Pray that she stops. 2) Sit down w/her and your parents to discuss this behavior. 3) Reconcile differences w/o siding w/her dysfunctional perspective. 4) Stop retaliating or using this site to diss her (it obviously fuels her anger) and 5) Try and find a way to distance yourself and what's going on w/Patrick and her about the child.

I make these suggestions as an outsider and know that the goal is to stop this behavior on behalf of you, your wife, your family, and your belongings. Sorry if there not harsh enough to make this troubled woman suffer for her continuance of vandalism and now apparent prank (got to be a better word for what she did) calling. Just my $.02. Peace.

She has called me this morning trying to justify everything that happened, and said that she put some asian Highschool kids up to the vandalism of Ben's ride. She says she told them where I lived, and possibly Ben, and they hate us because we smoke them when racing. From what she told me she gave them the descripttion of Jag61180's ride, and she thought that is what Ben drives. What a bunch of :bs: That make absolutely no sense!! First off all, when I race people, I make friends with them win or loose, and am not an arogant asshole, and I haven't even raced many civics anyway. She told me and everyone who owns a Protege MP3 in this area better be careful, because they are after us. Whatthefuckever! :rolleyes:

Lately she has had all the time in the world to go and do what she pleases because her lab she worked for moved to Chicago. Now, since she can't find another job right now, she is thinking of moving to Chicago too, and taking our daughter.:mad: :mad: :wtf: Run for your lives if you are in Chitown!!!

Ben and Linux... et al,

I am so sorry to hear that you guys are having all this trouble still. This person definitely sounds like she needs some serious help. Calling Ben's grandmother is one of the lowest things I have ever heard of. My Grandmother is 88 years old, and it would probably kill her to hear something like that. I've been sitting here at work reading through all the posts in this thread and thinking about all the others I've read related to this person... I'm just at a loss for words. I'm wondering what I could possibly say that would help... I can't.

I had trouble with some guys that I accidentally got arrested when I was an RA in college. Two things that stand out in my mind that seemed to help a lot were:
First and Foremost, get a restraining order, this helps when you are calling the police often about harrasment/defacement type stuff.

Take a pro-active role, not in harrassing, but let her know that you're there. If she is chasing/following you... Stop. Get out and tell her to stop. Call the cops EVERY time you have a problem, no matter how minor.

Everything else you've pretty much covered and done better than anyone I know would have handled it. Even though Ben pretty much spelled it out for her above, I imagine that she doesn't have near the rational ability to understand, or that she would really care. Just be careful guys, and don't take your safety for granted. If she is stupid enough to do all this other stuff, it could only get worse....

My advice, based on my previous experience would be (even though it sounds much to harsh, and probably out of line to some people) is this:
1. Get a restraining order
2. Get a concealed weapon's permit along with a firearm.
3. Make sure you let her know that she is required to stay a certain number of feet away from you and your property. If she doesn't she will either go to jail or go in the ground. Simple enough.

The fact that she has gone this far blows my mind, I just hope you guys can get her either arrested or commited before she goes way too far next time.

Let me know if I can help you guys in any way. PM me or something... I'll be praying for you all and her in the meantime.

I thought Texas had some of the strictest enforced laws in the Nation. This b**** should be behind bars by now. How much evidance do they need before doing something about her.

Linux get a restraining order on her, that way if shes within a few hundered feet of you you can shoot the ****!
Nothing fatal just in the knee caps, both of them :D!

whether not it matters, but the midwest has got your back, lemme know if you need anything. And Linux, please please please, as a man, as a sane human being, get custody of your child before she ***** up that kids head too. A buddy of mine wasnt gonna get custody til he played a voicemail to the court she left. So maybe that incident with the police, plus that phone trace from Ben will be enough to seal it up for you.

I think he'll automaticly get custody once she's in prison.

I say we start a "Save the Proteges in Texas Fund" you know like those starving kids in the jungles. Well yea we'll just have the money go towards an Attorney that ben and linux can use. I hope she really move's to chicago. That would save you guys. You should video her or something cuz' if your kid moves with her to chicago. I'd be scared. Who know's what she'd do. I think that street racing story is BS I think she just keyed the cars and is trying to make the little asian kids look bad and take the focus off of her.:bs:

I think you guys are going about this in completely the wrong way. I mean, if she calls you guys all the time and tells you this s***, you should've had something to record this phone call. I see a lot of "I just know it was her" stuff that isn't ever going to fly with the law. Get some PROOF. In today's day and age of technology, its not hard to do. If you really want to put her away, posting everything here is not going to get it done - although it makes for good reading ;).

Linux, I really hope you plan on getting custody of this child before the psycho b**** decides to move. How was the fact that she posted that stuff about drowning your kid and killing herself not enough to take custody!?

Good luck,
Chris

Just as a general warning, AFAIK (& IANAL) a recording of someone made over the phone without their knowledge isn't usable in court, or something like that. But if they know they getting recorded anything from that point on I think is usable ? even if all it is, is them hanging up after you tell em.. :rolleyes:

Or something. Just a warning to not go around recording all your calls without telling people they're on candid voicemail, cause like, bad things. and stuff. ask a lawyer, damnit!!

i don't know about you but that tape of Monica telling her friend about Bill clinton was brought to court. Also what about those people that go under cover? they tape people with out their knowldge? that who alot of the MOB was put behind jail!

BioSehnsucht said:
Just as a general warning, AFAIK (& IANAL) a recording of someone made over the phone without their knowledge isn't usable in court, or something like that. But if they know they getting recorded anything from that point on I think is usable ? even if all it is, is them hanging up after you tell em.. :rolleyes:

Or something. Just a warning to not go around recording all your calls without telling people they're on candid voicemail, cause like, bad things. and stuff. ask a lawyer, damnit!!

Not exactly, it depends on the state law. In Colorado a conversation may be taped as long as one person involved in the conversation knows it is being taped. It doesn't matter if it is over phone or otherwise, and is usable in court.

Tape recording over state lines with out the other person's consent is always illegal.

Check your local law as to whether it is illegal to tape a conversation there.

Same laws in NJ regarding at least one of the parties speaking in the phone call having knowledge that it is being recorded. Basically the law states you can record any phone call you make or recieve.

The only thing that is illegal in NJ is to bug someones phone without a warrant.

Time for me to dust off my stack of #2600 and l0pht.....glances at NID box.

damn dude thats one crazy b****, i haven't had any pissed off ex g/f' **** with my car yet but some little b**** form school whos to much of a ******* pussy to confront keyed it at the mall last night, i intend to let him meet mr. mag light :D , so i feel ya dude. glad she got caught, if i ever caught ANYONE ******* with my car there would be serious consequences, thats just low.

Linux & Ben,

Sorry to hear about this same story still happening...I know how it can be w/ a crazy EX...I had one who stalked me everywhere i went...It wasn't as serious as the problems that you guys are having but i didn't let that happen....Basically i just used my camera to photgraph her following me..and standing outside my house..and stuff...Than gave it to her mom stating that if she doesn't back off this stuff will be going to a lawyer...

Thank god she backed off....

Linux(Patrick) Please don't listen to these guys telling you to get a gun...The last thing you want is for Sapril to see that gun and call the cops stating "that he threatened to kill me" or "harm me"...

Also..There is such a thing as call blocking..Call up your telephone company...Give them the numbers that Sapril usually Calls from (cell, Home, Parents) and tell them to block it! I used this one on a past EX that would leave me like 6 Messages a Day!!!

Also..Park your Car in a Garage..If you don't Have one..Go to home Depot..and build One!! It's worth it..especailly when you have to work on your car for more than one day...

Lastly, Most Camera's can be setup w/ a motion Sensor..Look Into That..Please Keep safe and hope everything works out!!

Chas

Back