Finally Caught HER!!! (ASIANHOTTIE)

big_ben said:
Thanks, I don't know how I fooled her into marrying me.:D
I cant figure it out either. :D If you ever find out, let me know, I need that mojo you got workin' for ya!

Oh, hi everyone! sorry, I've been off the board for about 3 weeks. Whiskey is a b****.

Happy New Years!

Congrats on nailing Sappy.

pro5man said:
Hey this may be a little off topic, but, I just wanted to say that your wife is very pretty Ben. Lucky you.

I'll second that observation - off topic it may be.

PS: Hope that innocent child finds a better life.

big_ben said:
Sapril, I know you read this, so I'm going to give you my view of your life and your personality. The only reason I'm going to say all of this is because I know Patrick does not give a s*** about you anymore, you have finally crossed the line even with him.

To start off, you are a pathetic person. I don't fully blame this one you though. It is partly your parents fault for not raising you right. I'll give some background on you since not everyone on this board knows you. Sapril is half Vietnamese and half white. Her mom I believe is Vietnamese. Sapril obviously has some pent up rage for some reason and has a lack of respect for anyone or anything including herself. I don't know if your dad met your mom while he was in Vietnam or if they met in the US. He obviously didn't pay enough attention to you or your mom while you were young. This is probably the reason you have all this anger and resentment. He probably feels as if his life was wasted because he didn't want to get your mom pregnant, but he felt obligated to stay and marry her since he did get her pregnant.

Now that you are somewhat of an adult now, this has completely screwed up your self esteem and your mental state. You probably spent your whole childhood without any attention or stability from a father figure. Your mom probably lived her life in a zombie state because she finally realized your dad didn't want to be with her.

Now, all this has pretty much ruined your life. The man you used to be in love with, and still think you are in love with is gone. You have gone so psycho that you have pushed him away. You somehow think this is someone else's fault and none of your own. You are so completely crazy that you have endangered your babys life several times by the way you have chased he and I around town. Not to mention the fact that you have publicaly threatened your own babys life. This is the same baby that you as a woman gave birth to. And you call yourself a Christian? I'd hate to see someone that isn't a Christian if they are all like yourself.

So you are now about 21 or 22 years old, you have a baby, and you have pushed away probably the only person who will put up with your psychotic personality. You must really feel like s*** right about now. But I'm sure you will find some way in that twisted mind of yours to blame it on people like me and Jessie, or even Victor. None of us really even know you or want to have anything to do with you. Do you really think we are going behind your back telling Patrick what to do. He's a grown man, he can make his own decisions. I won't spend the time or effort to try to tell him what to do because I could care less. Why do you think I even give a s*** about your life? If you died tomarrow I could care less. It's nothing personal, I just don't know you and have nothing to do with you, so why should I care? The point I'm trying to make is that you are insane and very immature by going after the people that Patrick talks to maybe once or twice a month. We don't tell him what to do, he makes his own decisions.

I also know you have been the one calling my house and hanging up. Do you really think I'm that stupid? I can hear your baby in the background sometimes. And do you realy think that out of the 100,000+ people in Arlington, that I have such bad luck that I am the only one that is getting prank called by a crazy woman with a crying baby in the backgound? I'm sorry, you are not a woman, you are still a child.

Are you angry that you can't get to my car now? That's right, I had a free garage given to me by the manager of my complex. I'll bet that pisses you off doesn't it. So I am basically untouchable to you now. That is why you have been lashing out against Patrick and Jessie, and probably Trey too.

Well, look at the situation you have gotten into. It's the holidays and you have no one to spend time with. So you resort to prank calling me on Christmas day, and almost everyday since. You truely have a pathetic excuse of a life. What are you going to do now? You have way too much baggage for any other guy to want you. You are a chubby, psycho, Vietnamese child that has a baby. You are pretty much screwed for life. This is why I do not retaliate against you. I have already won. I have a VERY beautiful wife and a very happy marriage. I have a nice car. I live in the best appartments in Arlington. I have a great job in which I will make lots of money after I graduate. My wife makes very good money. I have parents that love me. I have great friends and a wonderful family. Should I keep going on? I'm not being concieted, I'm just showing you what you don't have. You live in some of the most ghetto appartments in Arlington. You have pushed the father of your child away because of your horrible mental state. You have threatened your own childs life and put your childs life in danger many times. You publicaly humiliate yourself on a regular basis. You are such a religious fanatic that you are very similar to a member of a cult. You are only 21 or 22 years old but you look like you are about 30. You are about 30 pounds over weight. Should I go on?

But some how, you probably think that this is Patricks fault or the fault of one of his friends. The state your life is in is actually very sad. If I knew you I might even feel sorry for you, but I don't know you, so why should I give a s***? Guess what, I dont.:D

So Sapril, the moral of this long story is that you lead a very pathetic life and I don't have to resort to revenge with you because I know that the only reason that you hate me is because you are jealous of the life that I have. I'll bet that pisses you off.:D I'll bet that right now as you are reading this you are crying.:D That does nothing but make me laugh.(lol) I'll go ahead and attach a photo of my beautiful wife posing with my beautiful car. Maybe that will make you even more jealous of me.(rofl)
hin1.jpg

:'( She is fully Viet (partial Hawaian), and both of her parents are from Vietnam. Other than that, you got it!

But:
givesafuck.gif

Man, that' SO great that you caught her. Seriously, buy a camera. Do they make video camera setups so that when a car alarm goes off, it takes video? That could come in handy...

Only thing I keep thinking is thank good I don't live in your guys' area. I would have camped out by a neighbors yard in the bushes with my pellet gun. A couple of warning shots are enough to scare anyone off permanently.

thats great that you caught her, about damn time! now patrick, get coustody of your little girl, so if sapril turns up missing (who knows how? ben, patrick, trey i think you know what to do...) she'll still be safe.

first off... ben you lucked out on a very nice girl. second Linux youy need a family court lawyer. They can be your worst nightmare or the answer to your problem depending on what side your on. Every one hates lawyers but loves them when they were on your side. so i would go around and find a good one. ( edit ) AHHH aren't I evil (laugh)

Last edited:
Why don't you have a restraining order against her yet, Linux??

I thought you would have had gotten one by now.:confused:

Oh yeah, good thing you caught her in the act, now we'll see how the cops handle it this time.

saided18 said:
Also i learned this trick from my one of my lawyers. IF you want to **** the other person your going to court, ******************************************************.

Edited, per Linux's request.

One of your lawyers, or the last episode of the Sopranos? Same thing was mentioned on there. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
saided18 said:
first off... ben you lucked out on a very nice girl. second Linux youy need a family court lawyer. They can be your worst nightmare or the answer to your problem depending on what side your on. Every one hates lawyers but loves them when they were on your side. so i would go around and find a good one. Also i learned this trick from my one of my lawyers. IF you want to **** the other person your going to court, ************************************************************************************************************************************************** AHHH aren't I evil (laugh)

Please delete this post, and PM it to me. She reads this!

somebody needs to throw a straightjacket on that B*tch.... Sorry to here about all of that crap done to your cars!! If I was over there in your neck of the woods I probably would have ripped her out of the car and beat her within an inch of her death. No one touches my baby!(flame) (chair)

yeah it was on the last episode. but it's one of those common knoledge things a good lawyer knows.

Trust me there are other ways to work with in the system and be able to screw some one. if any one needs advise PM me and i'll try to help you.

Congrats guys on catching the hoe, and hey, congrats to Trey(Pacman) for being in the Import Expo houston coverage in the recent January Import Tuner on page 36 - and congrats to SyntheticDesigns.com for having him in their booth =)

sorry off topic, but I know all you guys roll in a group ;)

Back