Fender flares?

I'd guess he's seen the universal ones on Ebay or somewhere else. I'd look at a aero kit before flares. Our cars don't really need anything like that. Just my opinion though

I haven't seen anything out there yet and I have been looking.

-Derrick

The look ok with the side skirts and the other parts..

5392278046_e3e24ae606.jpg

I also don't think our M2's needs flares like that just my thought :)

+1

I don't really see a point to putting massive flares like this on a 100hp fwd new model car that already has HUGE wheel arches and high stock offset. I mean, the only time this would look proper would be if this car was slammed supper low on 15x8 with a super low offset, poking way out of the wheel wells all shakotan style IMO.

I'd be more interested if the flare went all the way down. A local guy is supposed to be getting in some universal flares for his IS300 and I was going to see how they match up (if at all) to the 2.

Those little flares are all I'd need to run the 15x9s in the front and not be mexi-flush!

The 7/8 fender flares are a little weird. If they were body colored they would probably look better overall. I agree a full piece set would look best.

mazda_2_monster.jpg

I thought I'd insert the image in a forum post.

I'm really not sure about the flared fenders...they look weird, i.e. out of proportion. Maybe it's the tires throwing things off? I'm just not feeling the vibe.

Yeah, it looks a bit off to me, too. I honestly don't think the 2 really works as a sedan. Not sure if those fenders would be any better on a hatch, though.

That looks awesome, but would be more awesomer if the flares were painted red. And probably most awesomest if it was a hatch.

Latest posts

Back