Even Mods aren't immune to the Curse.

DeadGeneration said:
lol all this talk about p5's getting pwned. beginning to think I can sell my car a lot more as the only p5 never broken/wrecked
Knock on wood, buddy

only if your repair included a piece of chewed gum and the spring from a ballpoint pen.. :D

iLisa said:
only if your repair included a piece of chewed gum and the spring from a ballpoint pen.. :D
I could have used a sock as a filter if the other one fell off, and use the gum and the spring to hold it on to the MAF lol

aMaff said:
I could have used a sock as a filter if the other one fell off, and use the gum and the spring to hold it on to the MAF lol
then Richard Dean Anderson would be proud. :D

I don't know... I'm rather proud that I got the key for my 'locking' lug nuts to work as a screwdriver lol

...and -3 for not being able to drive stick with the A/C on!
;)

Eric, do we really want to start counting deductions? Cuz I can come up with a laundry list ;)

As long as they give me money back at tax time, I'm all for deductions....oh, wait, you're talking about something else, aren't you? Nevermind, then.

Anyway kids, the moral of the story is:

Don't be the only tool in your car!

LMAO well played. In this case I WAS the only tool in my car. pownt

Foolish said:
As long as they give me money back at tax time, I'm all for deductions....oh, wait, you're talking about something else, aren't you? Nevermind, then.

Anyway kids, the moral of the story is:

Don't be the only tool in your car!

Thats awesome.

Back