entered the dark side..

nadim

:
mazda speed3 2010
hey guys just finished installing my hiboost turbo kit 1.6 auto zm engine my mods are lentech street terminator valve body and a B&M cooler for the tranny as for cooling hav a slim fan for yhe a/c fuel managment haltech f10x and connected the fan to turno on at 190 F also changed my thermostat for a mazdaspeed low temp one iam hitting 7.5 psi and the car is responding great no problem at all also driving slowly at fisrt two gears then hit the gas slowly but have a little problem on the drain hose of the turbo it always leaks a little bit and also on the exhaust housing see the pics and let me know what could it be thanks. and how to fix it any other opinions let me know.

Attachments

• P1010778.JPG
    P1010778.JPG
    243.8 KB · Views: 166
  • P1010782.JPG
    P1010782.JPG
    175.2 KB · Views: 100
  • P1010783.JPG
    P1010783.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 113
  • P1010787.JPG
    P1010787.JPG
    142.5 KB · Views: 114
Congrats on the turbo, Nadim, I know you've been waiting for a while to get it done.

Now, start working on those periods between sentences!

what happened!!

hey guys yesterday while driving the car slowly i saw that my boost gauge stopeed working it went to 0 and then went again to -20 vac and stopped it was like if it was loosing psi and then the car turned off what is wrong????then turned the car on again turned normally but the boost gauge was on 0 and when hit the gas it worked again what could it be??

Last edited:
psi issue

hey well iam having some issue with holding the bosst at 7 when iam at wot the psi rises to 9 and i turned the wastgate to have less psi but it is not working why would it be thanks?

Back