Engine Bay Pics

sawzaw

:
03 Protege 5
hey how about some engine bay pictures
i'm starting from scratch and i don't have any scratch but i've got to do something...

A pic of mine
2544159_8_full.jpg

My mods are dirt and more dirt, I think it's coming along nicely.

awesome guys. can't wait til its warm enough to work outside. my brother has the garage filled with his 65 thunderbird.

sawzaw said:
very nice what's that coil pack out of?
which header do you use?
thanks alot
Coilpack/NGK wires from 1.8 & OBX header. There are threads about the coilpack swap on here, just do search on 1.8 coils, you'll find them. Coilpack/bracket 40.00 or so from napaonline.com & wires were 36.00 from sparkplug.com.

sawzaw said:
awesome guys. can't wait til its warm enough to work outside. my brother has the garage filled with his 65 thunderbird.

get you some propane heater! mine says it needs ventilation but screw that, it works well enough. As you can see from that link to my photo gallery I installed my whole turbo kid at the end of december and beginning of january.. in Rochester.

no excuses, get to modding! :D

mine

Attachments

• IMG_4252.jpg
    IMG_4252.jpg
    454.3 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_4253.jpg
    IMG_4253.jpg
    485.2 KB · Views: 142
If you have an aftermarket intake why do you have the big plastic part of the intake still in there? The duct I guess you could call it.

aaronbluemp5 said:
here is mine.....

pic6.jpg

YES, another thread to ***** my car out!!
30.jpg

i need updated pics with the apexi grounding kit, greddy oil/coolant catch cans and greddy breather tank:)

dinux said:
If you have an aftermarket intake why do you have the big plastic part of the intake still in there? The duct I guess you could call it.

the question is....why not keep it on? it has so much more aethetic appeal than looking at a huge empty spot where you wish a turbo sat. i would rather keep it in for better looks and a bit of more efficiency in air flow...

engine1dq3.jpg

engine2gw1.jpg

Back