Need Help running Protege5 amplifier power

So I got a new amplifier and subwoofer for my little 03 Protege5 and I needed some help figuring out where to route the power wire to get from the engine bay to the cabin. Pictures would be greatly appreciated.

There should be a big rubber grommet on the LH side of the engine bay where the main loom runs through, you can normally poke a hole in this and feed the wire through. Then its an easy run down either the sill or under the console.

20200912_172541mu.jpg

20200823_115537.jpg

**based on a RH drive 323, yours might be slightly different or on the other side.

Upvote 0
There should be a big rubber grommet on the LH side of the engine bay where the main loom runs through, you can normally poke a hole in this and feed the wire through. Then its an easy run down either the sill or under the console.

View attachment 323677
View attachment 323678

**based on a RH drive 323, yours might be slightly different or on the other side.
Thank you very much for your reply! I ended up finding a grommet just above the clutch pedal and ended up using that. I got my amp and subwoofer working yesterday and I'm very happy with it.

Upvote 0
Back