EMS solutions for the MSP

Oh ok. Thanks! Yeah they were familiar with Haltech and Hydra but the shop owner got on the phone with me and told me that if I brought one by with the harness and software, he'd look at it and let me know. They've tuned proteges before so I guess I should ask what they were tuned with.

if it is one I sold to someone you can always have him talk to me if he has questions. I support the units I sold even when they move on to new owners.

I just installed a Microtech and I'm absolutely happy with the performance.

Turfburn (Steve) and NSN Motorsports supported me all the way.(2thumbs)

Reading this thread helped me make-up my mind to purchase the Microtech.

I had a local performance shop (Mac Autosport) complete the install and tune. They were a little hesitant at first but after reviewing the manual and knowing they had a protege specific wiring harness they didn't see a problem. They were familar with other stand alone EMS and said the Microtech was very similar and fairly easy to tune.

All I can say is that Steve knows what he's talking about and top notch with customer support. I bought the unit second hand and Steve was still there for me. I also contacted Microtech support (check them out on-line) and they were very responsive and willing to assist in anyway.

My Ride was way overdue for an EMS with all the performance mods that accumulated overtime. With the Microtech it's finally fully tuned and I was finally able to take advantage of all the performance upgrades. It now purrs like a kitten at idle but roars when I get into it.

Another satisfied Microtech customer/user.(yippy)
ZOOM ZOOM

GB for Airflow Logistics AFC?

is there anyone on here selling an Airflow Logistics AFC? I have new Vibrant turboback, Ram intake and MBC to intall but don't want to do anything til i have at least a decent AFC (and I'm poorrr)...If there is a group buy for it I wanna get on that list too...PM me.
thx

I just installed a Microtech and I'm absolutely happy with the performance.

Turfburn (Steve) and NSN Motorsports supported me all the way.(2thumbs)

Reading this thread helped me make-up my mind to purchase the Microtech.

I had a local performance shop (Mac Autosport) complete the install and tune. They were a little hesitant at first but after reviewing the manual and knowing they had a protege specific wiring harness they didn't see a problem. They were familar with other stand alone EMS and said the Microtech was very similar and fairly easy to tune.

All I can say is that Steve knows what he's talking about and top notch with customer support. I bought the unit second hand and Steve was still there for me. I also contacted Microtech support (check them out on-line) and they were very responsive and willing to assist in anyway.

My Ride was way overdue for an EMS with all the performance mods that accumulated overtime. With the Microtech it's finally fully tuned and I was finally able to take advantage of all the performance upgrades. It now purrs like a kitten at idle but roars when I get into it.

Another satisfied Microtech customer/user.(yippy)
ZOOM ZOOM

Cool. Thanks! Thats what I needed to hear!

has any one install a e-manage ultimate on a msp and how did it turn out good or bad because my dad buy me one i dont now if is going to work is some buddy now can you let me now please

has any one install a e-manage ultimate on a msp and how did it turn out good or bad because my dad buy me one i dont now if is going to work is some buddy now can you let me now please

I dont think anyone has had any luck with the ultimate, because it doesnt

support a waste spark ignition system. The original e-manage blue works

fine though, ran it for 4 years without any problems.

Quick question about the microtech.

Is the Microtech a real stand alone ECU or do you need to plug it in series with the cars OEM ECU?

Thanks for the info...

im in the same place that u r. i have the same ems. so did it work!!!!!(coffee)(stoned)

Quick question about the microtech.

Is the Microtech a real stand alone ECU or do you need to plug it in series with the cars OEM ECU?

Thanks for the info...

it can be used either way! but its the easiest to tie into the factory ecu so you dont have to mess pita stuff

I use Greddy Emanage Gold. I think it's powerful enought. It got fuel, timing, igition tuning.

What about the DIYPNP MS for the regular protege? We have the same wiring harness i assume? Ive always wondered this how come i havn't seen s*** about MSP owners running MS?

A lot of questions that need to be answered.

So i plan on purchasing a GT28 soon, and running stock boost for a little while to avoid knocking, and im contemplating EMS' in the future for when i turn that bad boy to 12 psi for DD. i was thinking of going cheap at first, with SSFTC, or the AEM FIC. do you guys think thatd be ok for a gt28 with medium levels of boost? i may pop it up to 18-20 psi randomly just to show off so id obviously tune with higher psi in mind. and a knock light of course, or do you guys think i should stop bein a pansy and just get a haltech sport 1000 or something along those lines?

So i plan on purchasing a GT28 soon, and running stock boost for a little while to avoid knocking, and im contemplating EMS' in the future for when i turn that bad boy to 12 psi for DD. i was thinking of going cheap at first, with SSFTC, or the AEM FIC. do you guys think thatd be ok for a gt28 with medium levels of boost? i may pop it up to 18-20 psi randomly just to show off so id obviously tune with higher psi in mind. and a knock light of course, or do you guys think i should stop bein a pansy and just get a haltech sport 1000 or something along those lines?

16psi on a split second ftc with some 565cc injectors you will have a wicked little dd, thats about what i am going to do with my mp3..
i say FTC! easy install, easy tune, does it all and it 1/3 the price!

Back