Emanage Library

it has been tried, a quick search around the forum and you will find hundreds of failures regarding emanage on MSP's
the stock ECU is just too smart and will fight the emanage and win time after time.

save the money, the tunning sessions and jump on something else.

so... you use a p5 ecu or a mp3?? cause i have a p5 ecu AND a MSP ecu... and im bout to just sell off my turbo stuff if i cant get THIS ( being the 5th piggyback and soon to be one one stand alone )crap to work... im so frustrated with it... damn t3/t4 hybrin with no down pipe at the moment..... GRR

dude i got this for 200 bill..... but this is the new e-manage.. the ultimate..... i been haVing it for a year in my room just waiting to install it.... what ecu did you use..

I don't think I've posted here in years but it showed up in my email acct...

I ran a standard P5 ECU with the EMB- no issues for a few years (One of my MX5's has had an EMB for 5 years with no issues).

You DO need to run an O2 clamp so the ECU won't lean out while your in boost- There is an easy way to use the output of the VTEC to accomplish this and a few bits from crapshack. (Check miataturbo.net)

Between my three DIY FI's I have over 6 years and 130K miles. At one point all three were on EMB's- now one is full SA.

You might check with the Probe folks- they might have Megasquirt running on a few 2.0 ( I have had two MS cars as well) and that might give you the flexibility you seek.

yeah i need to know so i could get started to tune my s#!%.

I think I read that the EM Ultimate doesnt have a provision for a wastespark

ignition system, its not like the rotary knobs on the EM Blue. Sell the Ultimate

and buy the blue unit, Flyin' Miata O2 signal modifier, 3 bar map sensor and

the harnesses. I had the blue unit on my car for 4 years, and no problems at

all-even street tuned it myself(had a P5 ECU).

but i have a msp ecu .... every one here has told me that the msp ecu would work.... i was just told that the chick for las vagas is running the ultimate ems.. i think here name is msp michelle.

EM ultimate can handle waste spark. Well on mine anyway. But the options are all software, with limited engine types and sensors available. I have an OBDI PCM, which can take all sorts of messing around, and a different crank sensor to the North American spec, so I use the BP-ZE settings for my Australian car. So it can work, but might not be worth the trouble...

yeah you guy over there have all the good ems haltech,esc or something like that so if any one could find mspmichelle that would be cool cause i cant find her.. i want to ask her how she got hers to work on her car

great wiring man,was looking for such small manual like this for a while.Do you remember rotary switches and jumpers numbers,that has to be set on EMB for P5?
this is a really awesome idea. viva la information revolution!~~ (add appropriate pronounciation marks at your discretion)

I really wanted to get an emanage when Turboge was tuning with it, but with his lackluster results, I pretty much gave up on that route...I have his emanage to protege wiring diagram saved on my hard drive...MP3skaterNC maybe you can also post your wiring setup and we could compare or something.

Since the MSP ECU resists change more than an old man, could I swap with a P5 ECU? (Pretty much bumping DiscreetSpeeds question)

im going to bring this thread back to life. I have the emanage blue and all works and functions properly. when I export they load into the unit and never erase. to bad I was not on the band wagon in 2004 lol. now my mapping skills are not the greatest but my tuner was toying with it today since the car was running a little lean and was throwing misfire codes.. still trying to find a map someone else already has made, which I don't think there are any but seems like everyone gave up on this piggy back a longtime ago. guess im just going to have to pay my tuner to start from scratch and reach in my pocket for the hours it will take to input data on the dyno. fml why didn't I buy a Honda everyone an there mom has one. once my maps are done in the next few weeks I will post them. so this thread actually will have some use.

im going to bring this thread back to life. I have the emanage blue and all works and functions properly. when I export they load into the unit and never erase. to bad I was not on the band wagon in 2004 lol. now my mapping skills are not the greatest but my tuner was toying with it today since the car was running a little lean and was throwing misfire codes.. still trying to find a map someone else already has made, which I don't think there are any but seems like everyone gave up on this piggy back a longtime ago. guess im just going to have to pay my tuner to start from scratch and reach in my pocket for the hours it will take to input data on the dyno. fml why didn't I buy a Honda everyone an there mom has one. once my maps are done in the next few weeks I will post them. so this thread actually will have some use.
Be sure to specify all the settings in the software EMB

Back