Emanage Library

yea i have that dun already on my 2nd o2 but early in the reading the guy that got it to work said he put a o2 sim. on his primary o2 which i didnt get but i figured whatver he got the greddy to work

Does the blue not have an airflow out option so you can run a MAP, like the ultimate? Or try using an analog out to simulate a MAF?

Does the blue not have an airflow out option so you can run a MAP, like the ultimate? Or try using an analog out to simulate a MAF?

umm.... that would be sweet. I'm not sure. Where would I look? I would LOVE to get rid of my MAF and just run off the MAP. I plan on 30 psi and thats about way more than the maf can meter.

no, you still need the MAF
only way to completely eliminate the MAF is by going full stand alone...
emanage need MAF to work

The ultimate has an airflow output map to allow MAF to be replaced with MAP or throttle position. I tried it with throttle position once. It took about half an hour just to get it drivable up to 40kph. I haven't yet tried it with MAP.

All this is probably useless to you since the blue can't do it and the ultimate doesn't seem to work on North American spec Proteges.

All this is probably useless to you since the blue can't do it and the ultimate doesn't seem to work on North American spec Proteges.

Is this a fact, or just what most people think. I was told a while ago that the emanage dont work on our cars, but i've been doing it for 2+yrs now.
Maybe you could just get a non-us spec ecu, then the ultimate would work?

My only complaint with the blue is not being able to input the WB, and not being able to datalog pressure by psi, instead of kPa. I have a program called Haus emanage tool, that would use the 2nd air meter input and use it as a wb input then it has a screen with 3 gauges (a/f, boost and rpm) and a bar graph for TP. was pretty damn slick. Only now i cant get it to connect anymore.

Being able to look back in the data analysis and then make adjustments to the fuel maps with A/F logged there too, would be awesome. Would also love to get rid of the MAF

I've been contemplating the ultimate, motecs look badass, but pricey. Motecs seem like the top of the line.

it is actually a fact...someone here tried it and failed.
the emanage is very hard to mantain..some people claim to have had success with it...i failed..

i moved on

If the blue doesn't have "option" ports for WB input, could you just use that 2nd airflow input(or analog in etc), log the voltage and compare it with the WB specs? Is your WB analog out programable? Maybe you could program it in such a way to make it easy to interpret.

The Innovate WBO2 has 2 analog outputs. I use one for the PCM(disconnected the stock one) and programmed that to simulate NB. I use a relay activated by the EM2 auxilliary output to force the PCM into open loop when I want. Works well. The other goes to the EM2 and gets used for datalogging and self tuning.

Despite it's excellent capabilities, I would not recomend the EM2 unless you found one really cheap, or borrowed it to see if you could get it to work. But then my particular engine is not supported by the software and this may be the cause of some of my problems ( that and I'm learning as I go and haven't yet taken it to someone who knows what they are doing!).

Last edited:
I tried the O2 sensor adapter. The stock sensor stopped working altogether, so I removed it and had to run open loop for months. Then one day it just started working again!? So I made my own adapter for a few dollars and now use the WB for closed loop as well as tuning. The stock PCM now goes closed loop as soon as the sensor has warmed up and provides a signal, regardless of coolant temp etc. No idea why, but it works ok. When it's cold you can hear the engine responding to the closed loop control, it doesn't like the lean part of the cycle.

need help please

have blue emanage with injector harness and lost all my map setting for my 2.0 can any one send me some me some settings or post some up so i can get my protege up and running ?(hump)

Fuel Cut off problems

I need someone to guide me in a way to fix this. I have an 03 protege speed. I am not sure of all the internals of the motor but the block has been REALLY built. The head has a valve train job about aftermarket. Have a stock turbo with aftermarket front mount, injen piping and cold air intake, and a full exhaust kit. Now with the problems. 23psi on a stock t25, fuel air ratio drops like a rock around 5k and fuel cuts out. Currently i have no boost controller which i know is a problem. also the stock injectors are 320cc and the car has about 320-350hp. Not 100% sure on that number. Let me know if anyone can help me. djslimeez19@hotmail.com

The 1st problem is that the stock injectors cannot handle 23 psi, on any

turbocharger. Your second problem is that your using the stock turbo

boosting that high, plus that turbocharger CANNOT make that much

power.

Last edited:
if you have stock injecters they are only 280cc.you need some type of piggy back system to control fuel and timing. if you get the blue emanage you will need an o2 simulater that can make the ecu thinks everything is okay when you adjust with the emanage. next is you need to get bigger injecters like 450cc or 550cc.if you have any problems just pm me i will be glad to help

Back