Emanage coming soon

Form what I understand emanage a 0 equals factory setting....so I would think any postivie or negative number is pretty much what it says. It should be one of the most straight foward EMUs on the market. Wont give you alot of control but who can beat the price?

A/F is +/- 20%...timming I dont think that much maybe +/- 9 degrees?

Whatcha think Orangezoom?

you guys can also find my maps posted in my emanage thread, but as far as the timing issue, i had a flashed car...

you can not go more than +/-5 in closed loop or you will throw a CEL, been there, done that...i acutally added timing down low in the rpm band for extra power during daily driving and also quicker spooling with the bigger turbo...

let me know if you have any other questions, good luck...

Argh, i blew my weekend drinking heavily instead of installing emanage, and now work all day saturday and all day sunday this weekend. I may leave the car in the shop over this week to get it done, but i wanted to have a more hands on install than that, so im not sure when it will be done now.

Adding timing down low is something ive always thought about too as a response to the "hesitation" ive never gotten rid of. More boost just cant remedy the midrange stutter issue.

I'll look for the maps too

Thanks

Finally got started today on the emanage install. Gotta work all day tomorrow, and by the time i get off, car should be running and have some sort of base map.
Friday the wideband goes in, and then sometime after that the rear motor mount.

Soon to follow:
Spec Stage 2
Corksport Clutch line
Wrx injectors
walbro 255.

bump for update. I'm thinking about buying the emanage and the gredy profec e-01 and accessories and I want to learn as much as possible before I do.

If your car isnt flashed you shouldn't have to worry about timing. maybe pull a few degrees at high rpm and thats about it. They just need more fuel adjustment.

JDM Sam said:
If your car isnt flashed you shouldn't have to worry about timing. maybe pull a few degrees at high rpm and thats about it. They just need more fuel adjustment.

mine is flashed, JBreed doesn't have the flash yet. Shouldn't he get the flash or does that even matter?

Check my other thread for some info on the emanage. Next time im at the shop i'll post some base maps or something.

No timing control yet, just fuel, but ive already made some nice gains through the mid range, plus added fuel up top.

cool, I think I will be going with the full Greddy system and see what we can pull out of it!!! I hope to create a post just for the e-manager and everything to do with it.

I don't want people coming in saying another system is better etc, etc, I just want people who have good advice and tools like maps etc to post.

I think we can get things going real good with the e-manager....

So with that said, post any advice, maps, documents or anything else to this thread.... Don't forget to search the internet for data that others have avaliable and post the links here as well....

Back